Horizon Forbidden West is cancelled bros! Eurogamer absolutely eviscerated it

Horizon Forbidden West is cancelled bros! Eurogamer absolutely eviscerated it.

eurogamer.net/articles/2022-02-14-horizon-forbidden-west-review

Attached: unknown-3.png (705x578, 549.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

malindy.medium.com/i-am-really-scared-and-really-tired-e1c23ee1938c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1644863981332.png (378x479, 223.07K)

>Be black woman
>Want representation
>Get it
>Get mad because its not cultural enough
How the fuck can you win with these people?

Attached: 1622741899571.jpg (250x228, 6.27K)

Wasn't the backstory of the game that all the cultures were destroyed and if there are any remnants they are literally copied from graffiti or kindergarten wall decorations?

Attached: 1528972826335.jpg (900x2024, 867.13K)

Attached: 1612538549660.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

>it's a game that exists to be looked at
Yes, that's every Snoy Movie "Game"

>How the fuck can you win with these people?

they're stuck in a place where if they "win," they lose. what use are professional cancellers if there is nothing left to cancel?

it will go on literally forever until society remembers that you can just ignore them

>how dare these future post apocalypse people with no idea of ancient african culture put on funny face paint

>As a man with European roots (idk from where lol) I was saddened to see pict warpaint treated as a cosmetic
this is how niggers sound

>Malindy Hetfeld
this is who's reviewing your games now

They made their bed, they can sleep in it. Crash and burn please

Eurogamer has been an internet drama site that tangentially touches on video games for at least half a decade now.

Going there for game reviews is like going to a hardware store for ice cream - there might be a freezer next to the cash register, but that's not the point of the place.

>appeal to wokefags
>wokefags will still find something to get mad about because deep down what they want is to complain
Brought it upon themselves

Attached: 1626745129624.gif (1090x1035, 182.58K)

what the fuck does this even mean
just because youre african doesnt mean you have zulu roots
its like an italian getting offended over russian customs

Arr white people rook same

Kinda like how people got mad at Shvia from RE in her exotic zulu outfit. Yeah its whatever. I'd take her to pound town and move in together with her.

>nigger pretends that pre-roman european tribes didn't use face paint
Hellblade is RIGHT THERE

Ahahahahaha

Attached: 1624995608648.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

Basically. The game was so focused on the lost cultural identity that they brushed over the Carja finding an astronomy book, and acted like no archeology existed despite all these ruins of clearly man-made structures and there being lots of neat little bits to dig up.

i don't think zulus even wear face paint

What the actual fuck

Who cares about your heritage it’s a fucking game

Lofuckingel

>Literally all knowledge of Pre-Machine Dinosaur life is wiped out
>How dare they not explain why they are using face paint, which almost every culture from Aztecs to Picts to Aboriginals used!?
>Dis Racist, fuck WyPippo

What those sõy beans don't understand is that IT WILL NEVER be enough to appease those people because the very reason they exist is to live off the outrage.
Do you think a grifter like Anita Sarkeesian is ever going to stop complaining about sexism/racism even if we paid women twice and gave blacks 5k a month just for existing? Of course not, their grift relies on lt.

Attached: 1642765687783.jpg (1024x937, 41.1K)

>"Silicon Valley idiots"

The game is made in the Netherlands LOL

Yeah, all life died out and it was reseeded. Then the guy in charge sabotaged the learning program for the cloned humans to keep them tribal

..they didn't say that... you're ass pulling
they did, ask the british
I agree.

so why do we have a transexual fairy faggot?

Ok same fag you're like... here on the double. It doesn't take away from the fact that the game is acctually a SJW shit show.

lol and anyone actually cared enough about the game to care about it's lore?

lel

Attached: 20220214_133902.jpg (1080x748, 135.13K)

Is it called 'Zulu' face painting or is this cunt screeching at the fact that's it's just face paint?

don't you know bro, zulus invented face paint

she’s right, anybody with a hint of cultural identity outside of the pozzed west can look at this diversity bullshit and see a clout chasing two faced leftist cuck
stay in your shithole country and out of our cultures faggots, we don’t want you
and stick to white people in you media ffs every token character put in is fucking cringe

Attached: C61B7E91-12DB-496D-A9D1-0D010D9B667A.jpg (576x1024, 44.03K)

Kids parties are ruined. Kitty painted on face? Appropriation!

i doubt the game did. It's set in San Francisco, there'd be no reason for the tribes to have zulu cultural remnants

Niggers can't even make paint. They probably just smothered ash or shit on their bodies.

Now, im all in for gatekpeeing but be fair about it user

>BLACK woman wants representation
>WHITE woman is placed in
>BLACK doesn't like it

Makes sense user, just like when they use a Black Actor for a white character, its bullshit both ways

First game uses a mix of Celtic makeup and Aboriginal styles
>Ahhh WTF! cultural appropriation Wypipo are the fucking devil! shouldve been Zulu makeup cuz we wuz kangs!!!
Developer adds more cosmetics in sequel and various face paints and makeup from other walks of life.
>This right here is bullshit my culture ain't some shit for wypipo to just slap on a character!

I'm seeing a pattern here.

>As a woman with african roots
>Zulu face paint removed from its cultural significance
She herself, even with her roots, is removed from any Zulu cultural significance. And I'd bet the actual Zulu would agree.

I guess you could still make an argument that the game makes light of the cultural significance of the paint. But she does an extremely poor job arguing the point.
And the arguments would have to stand up to the arguments that simply claims that the game's use of the paint is fun and an overall good in spite of it all. It just reeks of the pochahontas debacle all over again. Or a poor imitation of it.

Reminder that weaponized social justice is a thing. This is likely someone paid off by the competition to raise a stink because they know virtue signaling can't be damage controlled against. The smear campaigns of old have given way to trying to out blame each other for racism/sexism/transphobia, etc. This is the world we live in now.

I thought it was neat. It was the repetitive gameplay that sunk it for me.

>African shits all over California sissies
>Mocks them for virtue signalling
>Any Forums is mad at her
Huh

Time to buy HZD2 I guess.

Everything funnels through sony's commiefornian offices first, especially first party titles

Black =/= African
Black is African American

Hell the game is about society starting over without the knowledge of the past. Who's to say the makeup doesn't have its own significance to the tribes using it in the game's present? Everything in the game can be called re-appropriation by someone who's a part of the society they borrowed from.

I don't care about their infighting. I'm just going to wait on the outside for the opportunity to hang them all for being annoying pieces of shit

They're not even Californian! Guerilla Games in the Netherlands! No idea why she's calling them silicon valley idiots.

malindy.medium.com/i-am-really-scared-and-really-tired-e1c23ee1938c

This is the blog of the reviewer. This is the kind of person trying to find cultural capital in their ethnicity whenever making a review, clawing at any salient point they have.

I fucking hate their self-aggrandizing narcissism with all my guts.

>african roots
that narrows it down lmao