Kills trillions of people

>Kills trillions of people
>gets away scot-free

Why is the warrior of light always so nice to kids? I mean basically one of the few things we know about WOL is that he takes time with people he thinks are kids.

She should be killed.

Attached: 1639548182854.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

WoL killed all of her sisters tough. The last to remain was the most "pure" one, closest to the one we met at elpis.

Fuck birdcunny, lets talk about how evil venat was for killing all the ascian from her time.

Attached: 1643874971853s.jpg (125x70, 1.98K)

Which race has the bigger cock?

Is she still alive? I thought she was just gone

male wol just wants race correction

nah now she has to repopulate all the planets in the universe as her redemption (with me)

Zodiark normal mode really tells you a lot about the playerbase.

Attached: 1620787439224.gif (235x426, 961.74K)

Bro, no fucking joke. I swear to god normal titana is atleast a 2+ wipe each time you get it on roulet.

How emet get femboy bf bros?

>ALL IN EXISTENCE BENT TO MY WILL
>culmination of his godlike power is spinning the arena around

Attached: a toast.jpg (672x913, 227.01K)

It's extremely effective against hylics that fail the apple test.

Attached: 1637088680005.jpg (686x1129, 105.67K)

>(You), user, just browsing the aethernet and having fun in ancient greek paradise
>suddenly monsters start appearing out of thin air and start killing everyone
>oh shit
>the smartest 13 dudes conjure up a literal God to save you
>your bros and family willingly sacrifice themselves for your sake
>just when you think maybe shit will turn alright out of fucking nowhere you get torn into 14 pieces
>from the bacterias growing on your dick to your remainin family/friends EVERYONE is fucking in pieces
>worst of all you dont know why any of this shit is even happening
If I was an Ancient and gained my memories of the Final Days I would unironically join the Ascians to reclaim my old life. FUCK Venat and the halfmen

>Literally too unintelligent to realize that our meteion was the only one trying to assert her individuality from the genocidal Endsinger hivemind
>Even though the game spells it out blatantly to you

>all the good players are raidlogging
>worthless erpers are clogging roulettes

Some people just can't visualise, it's not really an indicator of anything as I can tell. I've seen some quite good artists who've said "No I just can't visualise shit in my head", though it baffles me HOW that works.

user some people are just retarded. Subtlety is lost on them and spelling things out just as much.
They would literally need someone to cut in and say "Look at that Blue one asking Endsinger to stop hurting us. That must be the Meteion you met during your stay at Elpis. She is clearly not part of this and has no interest in being a genocidal bird monster. Perhaps we can save that one"
In order for anything to stick. Otherwise they just assume everyone is making up fan theories and huffing copium.

Yes, and ?

Attached: 6c820920313a6e90f87ef90408af18.png (832x1000, 583.5K)

I can understand missing some details because FFXIV does have a bit of a problem of throwing out a lot and only really telling you things once in that dump of exposition and never again, but visual storytelling was pretty clear there so people just don't care I guess.

Reminds me of one user who went
>hurrrr why didn't Zenos and Fandaniel kill the WoL during the Garlemald body swap?
in a XIV thread last month

Attached: Ea5vSbYXsAAxOBR~2.jpg (584x550, 44.69K)

Reading XIV threads on Any Forums convinced me that all media needs a scene right before the credits where they producer and director come out and tell you explicitly what the story is about because otherwise people are too retarded to understand.

Even if you weren't aware that they wanted the WoL alive, you could easily work it out as "Zenos would rather fight you fairly than just off you" and "Fanny boy has some weird plans he needs you for".

>another EW thread with nothing new to talk about
Just sleep until the LL this Friday.

Attached: 1644528513641.jpg (410x383, 23.3K)

literally built for Mindbreaking

Attached: thinking of candy apples.jpg (1010x880, 294.51K)