Is this game really that great?

Is this game really that great?

Attached: pathfinder scores.jpg (460x215, 47.48K)

Nah, and definitely not the buggy shitheap it was when those people gave their review scores

Its pretty good. Working on 2nd play through now.

Attached: dfserv.png (145x84, 16.09K)

>tranoid game
no, go play Divinity Original Sin instead

You can't romance your mom, so it kinda sucks. NGL.

Top 5 RPG of the past 10 years.

Attached: wooof.jpg (213x290, 45.84K)

>add shitton of classes, races, heritages, traits, feats and so on
>add way too long prologue which you end as level 3
>unless you gimp yourself and stay at level 1 you cannot afford fully custom party when you finally get chance to make one

Aside from that its pretty cool. Fuck time restrictions however.

Attached: 1644782540617.png (700x700, 277.32K)

>you cannot afford fully custom party when you finally get chance to make one
You have free respec for each party member as long as you don't turn it off
> Fuck time restrictions however.
it doesn't have a single time restriction expect if you are aiming for very special ending

It's breddy gud, not great, but worth a buy

He doesnt want to respec. He wants a party of his own OCs.
One of those weirdos.

>You have free respec for each party member

Doesn't matter, they are not custom characters - I won't change their portraits, I won't change their class and stats, I won't make them SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU THINK I WANT TO HEAR YOUR LIFE STORY EVERY REST SHUT UP LANN YOU ARE NOT AWESOME.

I hate companions.

Back in my days, we used to make our own characters, not accept shitty premades with shitty personality and shitty backstory.

Sounds like you'll really enjoy the Swarm path.

I think the writing is a bit lacking sometimes.
Overall it's still a fun and great experience.

Attached: slavetrader_pathfinder.jpg (1024x325, 119.67K)

extremely good yes

God help you if you actually have to immerse yourself into the world and maybe ... gasp ... disagree with an npc on something or maybe not play completely minmaxed build with perfect statline.
Whatever floats your boat I guess.

I would if late game paths didn't kick in 80% of the way through the game.

its good, but there is so much cut from the game, feels like an entire act is missing
some mythic paths are especially gutted and feel unfinished
i enjoyed it, but when i finished it i was only left with disappointment at the missed potential and rushed development

dlc looks like its gonna be shit too, the only one that continues your base game character is some kinda space time continium mumbo jumbo shit that im sure will be 300% disconnected from the main storyline and not help with any of the gripes above
they are gonna shit our their 3 promised dlcs and then never finish the cut content and trash final act

Is there an endless dungeon type mode like in the first one?
That was the best part, just making a custom party and delving.

Attached: 1580758183787.png (722x525, 624.02K)

thats one of the promised dlcs, sp not yet

Just shows the game has half hearted commitment to being a real RPG. It's a VN insterested only in telling their story, not in RP. It should be valid in every RPG to create a custom party and play through the entirety of it like that. But yet again this game is designed to be played with a bunch of shitty premades with paper thin characteriztion and boring character arcs. Halmark of lazy bioware style game design, include features but don't actually support them, force players into using your shitty companions no one wants or likes.

I enjoyed it

Go make another stat dumped completely original and unique companion.
Hey, people might hate you IRL. NPCs ingame might detest your guts. But your OCs will always love you user.

It is completely valid. Just not immediately after leaving Kenabres. Gold is not an issue in this game.

But you can create full party of companions before end of act 1, if you care. There enough gold in the streets for that
What are you talking about? Feels like you never even played game

I liked Daeran's game desu

I hope you understand that almost none of the vanilla companions can actually stand up to the lategame content on core+ difficulties. I'm not gonna say mercenaries are always required but depending on your MC choice they can be. You're just expected to work a little for them, which isn't unreasonable since the game fucking showers you in gold.

It's pretty fun worth your time to play the crack atleast. But it's linear and restrictive with a main focus on combat encounters over other RPG mechanics like all modern CRPG games. It's main appeal to is just the theorycrafting.

my wife Wenduag is very cute

>almost none of the vanilla companions can actually stand up to the lategame content
Most of them can, what are you on about? Not to mention that lategame is Mythic dependent much more than anything else.

It's predecessor, Kingmaker, was only good after about two years of patching.
I'd wait on this one too user.

It didn't have the charm of the first one in my opinion.
Guess im a sucker for "smaller scale" stories since i also enjoyed the early chapters of the previous one over the later ones.
Still its a well done rpg it has some legit brilliant moments (albeit not that many) but is strong overall.

>Game clearly inspired by BG2 like half of the crpg renaissance games
>Waaaah why does it have companions
Off yourself, baldling.

Kingmaker wasn't exactly small scale, you go from being a nobody adventurer to a king or queen

becoming a king is small scale compared to becoming a god who butchers demon lords

The IP owner.

Attached: 915335574.png (1177x972, 938.04K)