If skimpy clothes make games better, why does right look objectively worse than left?

If skimpy clothes make games better, why does right look objectively worse than left?

Attached: 0215023345826924.jpg (883x700, 152.01K)

It doesn't, get some fucking taste

Wrong. Women in suits will always be patrician, whatever the fuck right is just cannot compare.

Left and right look worse than Illya, Chloe, Miyu and Abby.

its the difference between SOUL and SOULLESS

Women should have long hair.

Suits like those completely hide anything worth looking at.
Might as well just go for a burqa.

thats the point of the suit. shes a murderer not a prostitute.

you're reading wrong, it's sexy clothes that make games better, not skimpy clothes.
>but what makes clothes sexy?
the sexy women wearing them, obviously.

>Even while obviously drawn to be a strong woman left still looks like a woman using men clothes
Meanwhile strong women in the west

Attached: 1629266936681.webm (1456x1408, 1.53M)

Right and left both look good though. Left has cool aura, right is beautiful.

>If skimpy clothes make games better
Only if the women are attractive.

Well, if the point is for me not to find her attractive, then it works just fine.

hard-ass warrior girls in cute/lewd dresses are an automatic 9/10. +1 if they look slightly embarrassed. Pic not related, I couldn't find anything on the fly.

Attached: 1623687502050.jpg (593x900, 175.82K)

Because right has more clothing than left

Because women in suits is my fetish

>le generic suit and tie

left looks like shit.

Simple, down-to-earth design for a subdued Urban Fantasy setting versus a more flamboyant design for a High Fantasy series. FGO designs are pretty bad overall but the biggest issue is that they deviate so much from the original character concepts that they're an entirely different genre. It's a shame because for a lot of these characters it's the only modern exposure they'll get. I guarantee more people know FGO Bazzet than Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Bazzet. Which is a shame because F/HA is when she's an actual character.

Bazett isn't supposed to be unattractive she's just supposed to be extremely utilitarian. Her story is that she was dispatched by an ancient bloodline of mages to compete for the Holy Grail. Her family lives apart from the Mage's Association, but they're one of the last bloodlines capable of wielding a relic from the Age of the Gods. As such they live in the shadows, blending in where possible. And this is generally true of all mages in the setting. If Type Moon mages make too much of a fuss, the Catholic Church sends ninja assassins to kill them for disrupting the normal order. So Bazett dressing in a very basic outfit fits her profession, personality, and practical approach to things. In Hollow Ataraxia she's a straightforward problem solver and her big arc is confronting a problem that no amount of rationality will let her solve. She has a recurring motif of trying to solve a sliding block puzzle with a missing piece, exemplifying this character arc. Without spoiling anything, it's a great character arc for a pretty understated character.

If Bazett was overtly sexy or noticeable it would be a bad design. It would violate the tenets of the world building, go against her character, and overall make the story worse. There's more to good character design than "Looking good". Ideally the character should look good and their appearance should match the setting/character. Bazett is, IMO, the perfect balance between a quality design that also fits the setting and her character in particular. She's memorable despite wearing something completely mundane. This was generally true of all Type Moon characters before FGO came along and totally changed the genre. But hey, FGO has boobs and sells well so who cares.

>Bazzet
Seems like you're one of them yeah

I woulnd't call right skimpy

I wouldn't really call right skimpy, but she just looks better as a badass