How do you honestly cope with the fact that female Nohr princess Corrin is canon Corrin?

How do you honestly cope with the fact that female Nohr princess Corrin is canon Corrin?

Attached: Bj3IRTr.png (1600x1920, 767.77K)

Get a life, man

I want to have sex with her

hoshido chad is canon male

There zero reasons for Corrin to side with strangers instead of family he grew up with, so hoshido can't be either chad or canon.

I want her to lay eggs

Rev too apparently

All females are "canon" compared to their male counterparts but the males are actually canon.

So we are saying that Musou games dictate what is canon now?

How do you cope with the fact that her amiibo is +200 bucks?

>nohr kidnapped you
>mother was just slaughtered by nohr
>nohr is the agressor
>nohr literally refuses to wait 5 minutes to talk
only a woman would have developped enough of a stockholm syndrome to side with nohr

Easy, I don't care about toys

>this savages lie in my face about being my blood siblings, I must side with them against family that loves me!
You will never be a woman. No matter how much you behave like one

>it's ok for nohr to lie for years about being my real family after they kidnapped and raised me as a weapon and not for hoshido despite the fact that my real mother was there and raising my step siblings because...IT JUST IS OK

>comes with his own headcanon just to justify his low test, tranny choice
Pathetic
Name me a single time when my Nohr honorable siblings tried to guilt trip me by screaming how they are my blood family? You can't, huh?

Have you even played the game? They've always told you they were your real family and only fess up once you've come into contact with hoshido.
And I love how you're ignoring the part where they killed your mother and bombed the capital. Typical nohr cuck

I cope by licking between her toes

>Have you even played the game? They've always told you they were your real family and only fess up once you've come into contact with hoshido.
So you are the one who never played game, got it.
Even before you came to Hoshido they never used words like "real" and "same blood". And easily came open about you being adopted when you asked. While Hosdhidian barbarians tried to guilt trip you and openly lied in your face about being your real family until the end, because they saw you as nothing but a weapon to use against honorable Nohrian conquers

I like male corrin too but fcorrin is cute enough I dont care

Cope? Why? This is good.

Attached: 78326492_p3_master1200.jpg (1000x1100, 1.03M)

>And easily came open about you being adopted when you asked
Lmao do you know what a lie by omission is? They never tell you the truth and they still say you're family so they are lying retard.
Meanwhile Takumi Hinoka and Sakura truly believe you are their sibling and only Ryoma could potentially be blamed even though he's just honoring the queen and your mother's wish.
> they saw you as nothing but a weapon to use against honorable Nohrian conquers
They literally tell you if you pick birthright that you can step out of the war while you deal with things. You really haven't played the games did you?
>honorable Nohrian conquers
>sends you on a kamikaze attack
Lmao

>Pretends that entire nohrian country agreed to secretly send you on the suicide bombing
>But at the same time defends Hoshidian barbarians and say it's okay to lie and manipulate you by pretending to be your real, blood family, despite being a bunch of strangers without a single connection towards you, because it's weeb honor
Lmao, typical hysterical woman
>and they still say you're family so they are lying retard.
They are Corrins real family, they were raised together, and in 2/3 routes(expect the one where Corrins listens hoshidian lies) Corrins considers them as his real siblings

You know guys, in hindsight what they SHOULD have done was to make Takumi and Sakura be biological children of Mikoto, and Leo and Elise be biological children of Arete (Azura’s mother). This way you are torn by choosing either your actual blood siblings and step siblings that accepted your mother or you choosing who you think are only your step siblings but in reality some are your cousins like Azura.

Sure that this will possibly lock you out from marrying Takumi and Sakura, but it will make the choices actually matter.

Attached: C4BF90F6-F6FD-48E7-A8BB-DA172E492BFC.jpg (693x1024, 78.07K)

I would have liked it better if they made Conquest with Male Corrin in mind since it seems to fit the themes better. Idealized dreamer F!Corrin would go to Hoshido and loyal conviction filled M!Corrin would go with Nohr. IMO the only reason they did the opposite was because they didn't want a girl representing Japan.

>they were raised together
After kidnapping corrin from his mother yes.
Anyway you're ignoring 90% of the things that point out and only replying to the things you can provide shitty rebutals too since watching a playthrough of tthe game on youtube left you with a shaky understanding of the lore. Go play it and then we'll be able to have a conversation

No, it's because in japanese culture females should be loyal to their family no matter whar, so F Corrin remaining with nohr makes perfect sense. While M Corrin is just typical idealist like persona 5 protag, or rex from xenoblade 2, who hates responsibilities and just needs someone to tell him who to kill for "greater good"

>No argument
As expect from tranny who never played game