Is it just me or does it feels like this thing won't be as successful as PS4?

Attached: playstation-5-foto.jpg (1440x950, 247.66K)

just you

probably not. against my better judgement, I won't sell mine though. maybe something will show up that makes it worth it.

Why would it not? It's got the same games.

Corona is giving every console record sales, they could all shit the bed and will still rake in money.

I love how doomposters went from
>This will be Sony’s Wii U. No one wants a PS5!
to
>it’s not going to sell 120 million, is it?
in no time lol

it desperately needs a redesign

I never get how this console (or Xbox Series X, for a similar matter) always reach top position in weekly/monthly hardware sales rankings when it's fucking unobtainable on most places.

I think the console market in general has become stagnant.

It's just you

Shit SSD that cannot be replaced

I watch a lot of YouTube and love browsing the different game communities.
Based on what I have seen, there is more hype about BUYING a PS5 than PLAYING it.

>Corona is giving every console record sales
If anything, corona limits their sales due to stock shortage

AAAAAGH; ITS JUST
IM NOT GONNA SELL MY SERIES X
I KNOW I KNOW
IM SORRY
ITS JUST
AAAA
IM JUST NOT GONNA SELL IT OKAY

It already is. Over a year and still sold out everywhere. Stop coping start accepting

People are only buying it right now for 2 reasons
1. To sell it on
2. For e-clout

Will probably pick one up eventually, but right now it seems kinda pointless considering the price and the amount of games

OH NONONONONONONONONONONO!--.. Well at least you still have Bloodbor- Oh wait, the studio was closed down! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: bsMO8Ne[1].png (1137x935, 1.48M)

it doesn't have bloodborne like the ps4 does, so of course it has nothing

I live in Germany and shops near me did not have a steady stock form launch, and they still haven't.
They get a delivery of like 20, they all get bought up in a few days, and then no new deliveries for weeks.

>It's got the same games
Exactly.

MediaMarkt had a in-store preorder that would get you one the next month in both September and October across the country. Guess you missed it.

Not him, but not allowed to into mediamarkt because of 2g.
What now?

Attached: 1615001271480.jpg (346x482, 54.07K)

Just you

it literally sells out the second it is in stock.

I'm probably done playing on consoles since most of the games I want to play just come to PC anyway.

That's because scalpers are getting a huge chunk of them, which is a problem because they keep the consoles out of the hands of people who buy games and that's where the actual profits come from

How could it be? You can't buy it

Stop being a pussy and get vaccinated

It probably won't be
It's starting at a higher cost, and it's having greater scalping and scarcity issues
It's also facing much steeper competition from Xbox and Nintendo than the PS4 did. The PS4 basically got a free ride last generation since the Xbone and Wii Us were both massive marketing fuck ups and the Xbone was over-priced as fuck.
I could see a split similar to the 7th gen, with the Switch taking 140 million (and the Switch 2 taking 50 million by the end of 9th gen) while the PS5 and Xbox split down the middle at about 90 million units sold each

Vaccinate people are the pussys, giving in to social pressure.
Im a NEET and i dont a vaccine for the coof.

>social pressure
Yeah no, I understand how vaccines and viruses work. Simple decision, really

>90 mill for both xbox and PS
I disagree with this post, especially since alot of people are seeing console exclusives come to PC

find someone who can get in or wait for 20th of march.

Still didnt have the coof a single time, and i wont get it.
Even if, im 29 yo and pretty healthy so it wont bothere me anyway. Imagine being affraid of a virus that doesnt even give symptoms to healthy young people
I also dont get myself a gun to defend myself from mexicans

Attached: gabriel.png (612x640, 279.33K)

The main reason the PS4 did well was because Nintendo and Xbox failed miserably in 8th gen. Fucking 13 million Wii U units were sold. 13 MILLION. People act like the Xbox One was the fail of the century and that sold over 50 million.
Now both Xbox and Nintendo are in a good spot so of course Sony won't get sales purely by being the default console of choice again.

>a virus that doesnt even give symptoms to healthy young people
Thanks for showing everyone your intellectual bankruptcy. If only everyone had your mindset, we wouldn't even have a pandemic, right?

Implying they wont extend it for another year.

I think it will do well tho not as much as the PS4

>especially since alot of people are seeing console exclusives come to PC
I would think that too but as the generation goes on, unless you're buying a pre-built gaming computer, it's going to be hard for a lot of the existing PC user base to upgrade to a 4K-ready card (presuming they want to play at the same resolutions as consoles).
As of January 2022, nearly 30-35% of Steam users are using a GTX 1000s/1600s or RX 500s series cards that are designed for 1080p generally.
In my opinion, the crypto-bubble has been a big boon for consoles since a lot of what prompted the half-step generation last time with the Pro/One X was the influx of gamers to increasingly cheap PC GPUs.
By comparison, nowadays it's harder than ever to get a hold of just an RTX 3060 at MSRP to the point that getting a Series X or PS5 is easier, since they're not being picked up by both crypto-fags and scalpers (just scalpers, and sold closer to their MSRP).
So while more console exclusives are coming to PC, for anyone who wants a bump in performance or resolution, the consoles will be the cheapest way to do that

>If only everyone had your mindset, we wouldn't even have a pandemic, right?
Yep, if everyone would have stayed at home there wouldnt be a spread. Stop feeling superior with your boostershots when you people who cant stay at home are the only spreading reason
Glad you understand