Is pic related really the worst final fantasy, when 15 exists?

Is pic related really the worst final fantasy, when 15 exists?

Attached: 81E4CDDF-1008-492F-ABCC-526738899025.jpg (574x493, 76.04K)

13 and it’s sequels aren’t just some of the worst final fantasy games, they are some of the worst games of all time

Nah, XV is worse, but FF13 is still shit.

13-2 is legitimately good, the other two are trash though.

12 was more of a slog than 13 and was probably the worst mainline game.

It's alright. 13 is a 6 or 7/10 at the lowest, people bandwagon the shit out of it

>stronk feminist mandyke
Yes, even chocohoes from XV are more tolerable. Mostly due to being bland as fuck.

I'm tired of the meme that 13-2 is better than 13.

Cope, Lightningfag.

13-2 is a bigger lightning wank than 13 is though.

The boy in FF13 is cute

I fail to see how when she's driven out of the narrative and you play as a superior imouto.

She's literally becomes a goddess. She has a DLC by herself. The whole plot kicks off with her sister trying to find Lightning.

Yeah. Final Fantasy XV was underwhelming but at least I kinda get the thought process behind most of its design decisions. FF XIII is just a baffling game on every level.

So? You don't see this bitch on-screen making the game far more bearable than its predecessor.

FFXV is just a mediocre unfinished letdown after the absurdly ambitious multi-media approach that it'd be THE BIGGEST THING. FFXIII was a baffling game to exist and they kept trying to push it like it'd be the next VII. You sort got the impression that between XIII and XV, Squeenix really wanted to just make another game as franchiseable as VII, to the point that XV was a franchise before it even came out. I hope to god XVI is just a video game. Stop trying to make them the best biggest thing ever, just make them 'good games' first.

Combat in 13 when you finally get full control of it is 100 times better then 15. It’s possible to die in 13 unlike the combat in 15.

Yeah you do. Multiple times.

No, 13 trilogy is pretty good compared to XV

FFXIII has a poorly paced garbage story that expects you to be familiar with FNC lore before you even start playing it, characters that have less charisma than dried eel making it impossible to get immersed in the world, atrociously linear on-rails level design, combat that isn't fun or satisfying and just feels like it was tacked on to arbitrarily stop your story progression. How can you look at it and not think that it's a steaming pile of shit and total waste of effort? It's all flash and no meat. Style over substance CG cinematics that were impressive in the 90's arrived 10 years too late in XIII. The game showed how retarded and out of touch that hack Kitase was. FFVII was clearly a fluke and VIII, X were carried by the VII's momentum. No one even talks about those games anymore because their casts were just tolerable at the time, but XIII is downright shitty.
FFXV wasn't even a game, but an empty shell crying "give us your money".

Attached: 1615437187639.webm (640x360, 2.6M)

15 had so many updates it's basically a different game.
Launch 15 was fucking trash, and everyone who suffered through it then knows this.
Current 15 is better than 13, but Launch 15 will always be the worst final fantasy game

Just because they added a bunch of sloppy filler content doesn't make FFXV better.

Eh, I wouldn't push XV that far down. It's crap, sure, but it starts off solid enough, even if the core combat is sloppy. It takes a severe downturn soon enough, though, and never really goes up until the ending where it becomes "kinda okay".

Yeah and the car is an easily destroyed snore fest

I just beat final fantasy xiii for the first time since release. The cutscenes go on FOREVER. 13 could use a remake where they actually make it a good game.

>get dropped cold into an empty open world with fetch quests galore after watching leather-clad men push a broken car to a gas station
>solid opening
It was the moment when Final Faggasy died.

Final Fantasy was one of the most prestigious franchises in video games and XIII sucked so much ass it basically killed that reputation overnight. XV just cemented that.

>XIII, XIII-2, LR, XV
It took 4 games to destroy it forever.

>kek