IT'S UP!!!

IT'S UP!!!

Attached: 34563673673.png (1026x822, 849.3K)

ok but did he try cancelling someone else in this video?

The fuck are you on about?

>No blood in combat
why do they do this

>1h
No.

pay up goy

Another high fantasy? If its not high fantasy its 40k shit with him. When is he going to continue interesting topics like he did with the druids and Anonymous Agony?

Harvester would just fit straight up in that line

Attached: 483px-Soyak.png (483x600, 35.2K)

>SJWalore

fuck off shill Mandy is fucking moron

fagalore is a leftist little shit

>oldfag Any Forumsigger
>loyal fanbase, everyone on Any Forums loves him
>ruins it all by caving to kikes and women on twitter
Many such cases! Sad!

quick rundown?

mandy was okay to listen to while doing work but not nearly good enough for me to keep watching after he revealed himself to be a sjw retard with a hair trigger who can't be assed to even read the accusations he promotes

>everyone on Any Forums loves him

something about some friend of his was accused of "rape" and was later proven to be false
but mandalorian wrote a fucking manifesto right after the accusations happened disowning him and throwing him under the bus
i don't care so i only know what Any Forums tells me

Stop crying retard all u rightoids know how to do is bitch

Part of the crew who tried to cancel Vinesauce over nothing, literally because one of his friends told him to it.

>WARHAMMER WARHAMMER WARHAMMER WARHAMMER WARHAMMER WARHAMMER WARHAMMER WARHAMMER
Can this nigger talk about anything else? Fuck

This. He made like 5-6 good videos around 2017-2018 and then his content hit a brick wall. Extremely boring.

Patricians watch the Slav Mandalore anyway. If you know, you know.

Jesus, is this what happens to people who get money and fame? Do they just throw away every single principle away to the point where they even sell out their friends for good boy points on twitter?

>Mandalore berates CA in the retarded UI changes, barebones Kislev factions differences, and the remant issues about sieges.
Kinda based, to be honest.

Attached: athf.jpg (480x360, 20.53K)

does he accuse anyone of rape in this video?

He's the perfect soi representative if the nu-fan GW would like to attract. He's the exact sort of faggot you imagine posts on /tg/