How was the triangle strategy demo?

How was the triangle strategy demo?

Attached: Project-Triangle-Strategy-Nintendo-Direct-Recap-But-Why-THo.jpg (1500x821, 63.73K)

Lots of lore establishing, 3 story fights.

Underwhelming. There are a lot of narrative red flags, the art style, while subjective, is pretty boring, and gameplay and level design is a little too simple and railroaded. It'll still be the best TRPG in recent memory but only because the genre is basically dead. This is coming from someone who really enjoys TRPGs, so maybe casuals will enjoy it more seeing as the game is tailored more toward that audience.

Its aesthetic clearly harkens back to Square RPGs of old which I quite liked; that style seems refreshing now

Some real shit writing. Wish it would just shut up and let you play.

I enjoyed it well enough. Took my ass up to Aesfrost because mages seem mediocre at best and had a grand old time with another Archer. Retardedly saved over after the choice and don't feel like going through the tutorial again to see the Hyzante side.
Definitely gonna get it since I am curious how everything falls apart so readily outside of the "Ooh, look at how evil we are!" Twins. Really hope at the end of the game it shows a graph of Serenoa's convictions, because I swear to goodness, I'd complete a mock battle and "Serenoa's Convictions Have Strengthened" popped up 4 fucking times back to back to back and worried me that I had done something wrong.

WORDS.

I want to like it, and when I'm actively playing a battle I do. I suck at this sort of game, so I'm actually having to think about my actions. It's tough to decipher whether I want the full game though because the excessive dialogue keeps pulling me from gameplay. It's not that I don't care about what's happening, but it could be discussed in half the word count I feel.

When they fuck?

yeah i love how it looks

People who complain about story will never cease to amaze me.

Nothim but there is a truly absurd ratio of dialogue to gameplay. I think the world is pretty interesting (though it is baffling that there is only 1 salt deposit in the whole continent) but I'd like some optional maps to deal with here and there

Man, don't try to pretend both demos aren't skewed toward conversations. There are like two or more map nodes to move a cursor to and select that take you to conversation scenes between battles. Then you choose the battle and have a conversation scene before and after it starts. There is a lot of fucking text, and I'm not going to trust - yet - that the story is good enough to justify that.

already goty.

I was super excited for it but the voice acting just sounds so... bad. It's so boring to the point where I don't want to read the dialogue anymore. I'm super bummed out man.
Yes. I'm planning on dropping the game because of bad eng dub. Bite me

Attached: 1637801460332s.jpg (125x125, 2.22K)

Too much story. Not enough gameplay and the exploration sections aren’t great and only there to makes it so you can force your party to choose what decisions you want because you found info. Future chapters better have more than one fight per chapter.

For an early game map I actually liked the Aesfrost map on Hard, I had to use choke points and height advantages with the archer to win
The other Demo also had alright maps so I'm relatively optimistic in that regard at least, mostly worried that there doesn't seem to be much in the way of character customization and everyone just has their small niche

Ok I have zero idea what is this game or where does it come from, but Triangle Wars is some retarded name, at first read Ithought it a phone puzzle or something

another game where loud retard says get used to it and entire group starts laughing like retards because its japanese theather that hasn't changed since haruhi suzumiya started in 2009

Just turn the voice volume off lmao

I'm 2/3 through and loving it. The pacing is out of control slow but I'm sure once the story takes off there will be more fighting. The fighting is fantastic.

It's better that way, I really dislike the recent FE because I just want to do tactics. not play persona for hours to fully customize and grow some dudes in the class.

Why not switch to jap then?