Pokemon games aren't too ea

>Pokemon games aren't too ea...

Attached: 1640654459773.png (627x753, 292.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mGcdHLVWTa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>took over 3,000 hours

kek what a loser, only took me 500

A fish. A fucking fish. Holy shit, there's no coming back from this.

Someone should post the video of the dog beating the dark soul boss

Okay, but that team lineup is pretty good. How is a fish better at team comps than I was when I was a kid?

how is this possible? theres no way that a fish would be able to randomly walk to a precise location and click in front of an npc, for example. did they guide it in some way?

3000 hours is a long time.

Pokemon is that easy

3,000 houris is about 1/3rd of a year of constant run-time. Monkeys at a typewriter and so on.

make it 1000 years and a normal fish still wouldn't be able to pass the first screen.

>Souls games are har-
youtube.com/watch?v=mGcdHLVWTa4

Brainlet.

>took 3000 hours
>also helped by a moving marker

this shit is fake

a few months really isnt so long. i could see it happen with multiple fish and maybe a few years. but one fish and only a few months? this is guided. or they have tons of fish and only made a story about the one that did it.
ah so thats what it is, its definitely not random then

Is there a biggest proof that bloodborne is a movie game like uncharted?

Twitch plays pokemon emerald couldnt beat the game without mod help

That fish found a new glitch too.

Okay, but can Any Forums beat pokemon emerald?

the bunny is just an extension of her controller, don't give it food and it will walk away

Random input over time eventually results in natural selection, the team is good because after countless failures, that's the team that survived the ordeal.

infinite monkey theorem

I will always call bullshit on this. There are too many ways to get stuck in a building or route for countless hours. I don't think this was 100% guided but the steamer definitely nudged the inputs in the right direction whenever needed.

You can always watch the streams and verify foul play yourself.

No one will sit through 3000 hours to verify every input was made by the fish. You'd just have to be retarded to think he never inputted to get stuck out of a building or something.

I have no doubt his team was randomly acquired and trained, that's not the hard part.

a fish doesn't even live for 3000 hours

Burden of proof is on you as you made the claim.

Attached: 1616294893250.png (830x196, 33.65K)

The fact that this hasn't been replicated can be proof.