Okay Any Forums, let's settle this once and for all. Who was in the wrong here?

Okay Any Forums, let's settle this once and for all. Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: caveman and chibi.jpg (958x720, 65.3K)

All these years later and I still have no idea what this is all about

Both were in the wrong.
Neither showed good judgment in their room-reading and neither possessed good showmanship. This should have been better coordinated beforehand as they clearly lacked communication and were unable to go on the fly.

>This should have been better coordinated beforehand
Chibi just decided he was gonna sit next to him iirc. There was no plan for them to do anything together. Chibi shouldn't have just helped himself to the spotlight and started trying to monopolize the commentary.

Caveman's an autistic retard too, but Chibi was in the wrong here. In the end of the day they're into speedrunning so there are no winners.

Chibi, but he's infinitely more based and has a legacy of insane almost CwC level shit, having his home prank called, playing a Bleach amv at his own dad's funeral, this being the 2nd Chibi funeral we can mention, etc.

Caveman is just some speedrun autist who vanished after the gdq event and merely has the "caveman is trans" hoax only retards on Any Forums fall for, nothing else to say

Attached: cwc.jpg (1631x1872, 115.66K)

They’re both fags.

They're both at fault but the runner was the one who escalated it to an incredibly awkward level by not just playing along until the run was over. Part of that shit is to entertain the audience and the passive aggressive responses were more annoying than the other dude to be honest.

>playing a Bleach amv at his own dad's funeral, this being the 2nd Chibi funeral we can mention
The fuck? kek I new about his mom dumping his gf for him and the Joker cosplay on his mom's date, but I never saw that. Please tell me there's videos or at least pics.
>Part of that shit is to entertain the audience and the passive aggressive responses were more annoying than the other dude to be honest.
Only reasonable argument I've ever seen in defense of Chibi. Caveman should have been a better entertainer, but Chibi still loses because he was acting like it was his own presentation.

this tbqh

>in the middle of the run
chibi
>the aftermath
caveman

The annoying Justin Bieber who wouldn't keep quiet was clearly in the wrong, but hopefully he learned a valuable life lesson that day.

Sadly picking up on life lessons does not seem to be Chibi's forte.

I disagree with you.
If the guy was funny or entertaining, I would.

The problem was the fact that his comments were extremely lame with no comedic value.

>having his home prank called, playing a Bleach amv at his own dad's funeral, this being the 2nd Chibi funeral we can mention

I don't know the streamer other than this incident, but are those things really funny?

I mean they could be in theory, but the vibe I got from him was that he's just desperate for attention.

>but yes, you are are correct

I wonder what good ol' Chubby is up to these days
surely only good things

Neither caveman or chibi had an iota of charisma. Caveman at least was going for a chill, low energy stoner vibe. If Chibi just sunk back in the couch and fell asleep it would have been a chill stream

The two side characters on the couch. They could've at least said something to make the situation less awkward.

Yeah it was Kennedy's fault he got assassinated. He shoulda been a better entertainer and played it off.

Yeah no one brings this up but what are those slackjaw faggots doing? one of them says like 2 lines. If these are the people caveman wanted on his couch then Chibi kind of saved it from being utterly boring

Fighting with the people in his emotional support discord

Attached: 1644792368747~2.jpg (778x793, 178.44K)

They were supposed to be a Greek chorus, but nothing could be said in that situation.

2/2

Attached: 1644792409523~2.jpg (1310x748, 294.12K)

the dude on the right for not intervening by shouting nigger for 20 minutes
this is non-debatable

wasn't it a 4am stream? I thought it was late as fuck judging by the pajamas and they just wanted a chill stream. I used to fall asleep to speedrun videos before I found 6 hour historyfag rants on youtube that do a better job of it.

They make the whole thing better. I get that Chibi just kinda forced his way in there, but how was he allowed to sit right next to Caveman and bother him directly? It would be one thing if he sat on the edges and pestered one of the other retards, but the main guy?
I'd almost bet they were in on it and, judging by their hollow stares, underestimated his autism.

>Anime pfps are bad
>Had a fucking Vaporeon as his profile image for years and STILL goes by Aquana which is clearly some kind of ex pokemon roleplay name

Chibi has not gained any self awareness I see

Attached: jest.png (600x600, 15.97K)

I mean as long as they dont annoy the streamer they can do whatever the fuck they want? Maybe they just wanted to chill out and have a better view on the couch

you know he has to have some furry ERP profile shit up somewhere.