Its over

Its over

Attached: 1644851607782.jpg (1080x1331, 156.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

games.mxdwn.com/news/platinum-games-opens-brand-new-studio-in-tokyo-to-focus-on-games-as-a-service/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please not Sony please not Sony please not Sony

UNCLE PHIIIIIILLLL DO IT NOOOOOOOOWWW

I think everyone knows babylons fall is going to flop and damage the company in a significant way.

post yfw is Tencent

Attached: 1644851781464.png (543x368, 29.59K)

It would hurt Square Enix first and foremost but it could cause them not to work with Platinum again which then would hurt them.

>acquisition
>freedom

lol

If anything that would save them, especially after they declared to invest more in GaaS products.

>Please buy us
>Pease give us money
>Please we're at the edge of bankruptcy
Jesus, the entire thing reeks of desperation.

It wouldnt change too much of what platinum is now, you just know Sony would censor the fuck out of their games.

>want to focus on gaas shit
>want to be left alone making shit games nobody asked for
They're selling out to MS, guaranteed

Nintendo. They'll sell to Nintendo. The Bayonetta ip is too essential to Nintendo, and them losing Astral Chain would be such a loss. They lost Rare, they won't do it again.

>we would be open to receiving money and having our overhead taken away from us as long as we can still do whatever we want

Nintendo already owns the Astral Chain IP

why

Not surprising, their games never sold huge numbers and Bayonetta barely even got a sequel.

I also don't think their combat mechanics are that interesting, most of their games feel samey with long strings that make it all feel button mashy, with slight differences from game to game. MGR is their best game, and it's sad we haven't gotten a sequel.

Wasn’t Inaba always their president? How is he a “new” one?

Sony has no relationship with them. They're basically a Nintendo studio so if anyone is buying them it's Nintendo.

Platinum has great games on their belt, they just recently lost their way...hard

>The Bayonetta ip is too essential to Nintendo
Sega owns the rights to the first game

>average Genshin player
Tencent is more based that CalifornaStation.

Attached: 265177537_1068847740637749_6806469784791422296_n.jpg (1080x605, 54.56K)

Bayonetta is still owned by Sega and Astral Chain is already owned by Nintendo, buying Platinum wouldn't change a thing.
The only meaningful thing Platinum has to offer is the development team itself, which could just be hired by Nintendo without having to buy the studio, unless they want to keep the current structure.

It's either Nintendo or Tencent. Platinum fags BTFO.

SEGA owns the IP, though.

>freedom
>sony
lolol

God hand.... it’s the biggest ip, it’s up there with the brown FPS and the mobas ;-;

>>sony
huh?

The Bayonetta IP is owned by Sega.
Nintendo owns the Astral Chain IP, previously joint-owned by Platinum but Platinum sold their half of the rights to Nintendo recently.

Nothing is suggesting that Nintendo relies on Platinum. If they get bought out, it's either going to be Microsoft or Tencent, either one being a terrible outcome.

That user is being a schizo...but i would also be very sad if it is acquired by Sony

>The Bayonetta ip is too essential to Nintendo
You severely overestimate how low-profile Bayonetta actually is.

It's gonna be Tencent, Microsoft is still busy handling Activision Blizzard, Nintendo is chugging along fine and Sony isn't in the market to actually make Videogames so buying Platinum isn't in their ballpark.

>focusing on live services
fuck them, and whoever acquire them is a goddamn retard anyways

>it's true
Pahaha Nintendo is like a cuckold subsidising the expenses of the Bayonetta when she goes on expensive dates with the bull Sega

God I hope its Nintendo so I can just emulate all their shit on my Deck.

Sony ruins studios *See Sony Japan Studios. Their current lineup is westernized LGBTQ+ (-PL)*See All Sony Exclusives. They are the censoring all titles on the console *See any Jap game.

You forget they hired new people and opened a new studio in tokyo(which is expensive as fuck) to specifically develop live service games and their new game looks like a flop.
games.mxdwn.com/news/platinum-games-opens-brand-new-studio-in-tokyo-to-focus-on-games-as-a-service/
Yeah, they need money.

Attached: 1632705432769.png (1307x916, 650.51K)