You've never been mean or violent to a ho in a GTA game for no reason, r-right, user?

you've never been mean or violent to a ho in a GTA game for no reason, r-right, user?

Attached: wiggle wiggle.gif (1024x576, 1.54M)

>wiggle
>but no jiggle
trash

Of course i had a reason. I wanted my money back.

PLUMP

>lust provoking gif
>irrelevant, time-wasting question

What happened to that shrine maidens pants

Attached: (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST).webm (540x360, 1.59M)

these movies are so fucking cringe, it's an old white man power fantasy but he isn't even cool when doing it, he looks like a feeble old man who can barely hold up a gun, it's pathetic

what movie? havent seen it in years and would like to give it another watch

lmao troon seethe

uhhh sauce?

You're black or, worse, a black "culture" worshiper wigger.

what are you on about

nigger mad that even old timers can aim better than his feral monkey race

Attached: 1548459321429.jpg (546x607, 100.46K)

Source

I wish my ass was that big

GOURANGA!

Charle Bronson not only grew up working in a coal mine, he was also a boxer and a gunner during WW2. He might not look like it, but he was built like a rock and could easily whoop your tranny ass

Hehe.
Hehe.

it could be way worse, check out like any movie bruce willis or steven seagal has made in the past few years. it's all the same shit with the guy being way too old to do any sort of physical activity and also forgot how to act, so he just points a gun at random gangsters/thugs/arabs/russians and then some woman 1/3rd his age lusts after him for saving the world. sometimes they'll throw in a minority sidekick to defeat racism

>Charles Bronson
>Feeble
Dude had several confirmed kills during WWII in one of the highest attrition rate roles in the U.S military.

my guess would be batman beyond

Death Wish, I think 3.

budget is a bitch :(

Attached: 1642666275658.gif (600x330, 1.81M)

i put anarchy tattoos on, buy a knife, put a paper bag on my head and just run around in first person stabbing people. I used to do it online too, but i would laugh into the mic like a clown or goofy.

That’s actually pretty good for once.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SEX SEX SEX SEX CCCOOOMMM TITS SEX SEX ASSSSS AAAAAAAA HHHHNNNNNNGGGG I MUST CCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Yes.

You think our ancestors would be disappointed in us for spilling our seed because of drawings?