Imagine getting filtered cause a few of the characters grew up together LMAO

Imagine getting filtered cause a few of the characters grew up together LMAO

Attached: 1644816953454.jpg (882x882, 62.64K)

shut up tranny

>Is that... a recollection of events that explains what I thought was a plot hole?!
>AAAAAAIIIEEEEEE SAVE ME NIGGERMAN

Attached: idgas.png (252x347, 47.9K)

It's easy to miss. But after the second sorceress war, practically everyone was an orphan

Attached: Winhill_2.jpg (320x224, 77.31K)

because the "twist" came out of nowhere and was irrelevant right after the reveal

>There are people who were filtered by 8
lamao

Attached: 1644737615974.gif (328x266, 703.31K)

It was a stupid and pointless twist that didn't really add anything to the plot. Same with Squall being Lagunas long lost son

I only like the 7 universe. All the other FF games worlds are boring.

Oh no, a Final Faggy thread, time to have more schizos posting than there are games of this series

It wasn't a twist. It was a necessary transition into the next plot point.
Find the orphanage near the light house.

The real unanswered question is what destroyed the orphanage.

>filtered by schizos

>because the "twist" came out of nowhere
Like everything else in the game, it makes sense when you have the full picture after the ending. The reunion was literally planned by Cid. Didn't come out of nowhere.

>I don't have a good counterargument to this common criticism of a FF game
>wait, I don't need one, I can just call them FILTERED!

Literally every thread

Imagine being a faggot emo kid and liking a dogshit game because of it.

I just get mad that plot points are added and dropped so regularly with little to no closure
Guardian Forces end up being a non element in the story after the amnesia/orphanage reveal and I think that’s pretty stupid
I would think they’d be a much bigger element in the story in general, and somehow tie into the Sorceresses or some fundamental shit about how magic works

God, I remember playing this when I was 13, or something, in my room on an old CRT that my mother gave me. This was my first FF and it made me want to never play a FF game ever again.
(I played FF6 and 7 a year later and loved them both. Yeah, yeah, "muh overhyped entries in a series")

that still doesn't make it feel unnecessary

The game is a victim of its own limited perspective. It intentionally withholds information from the player, a lot of it, so that the player is in the shoes of children raised to be soldiers.
This really backfires when a huge part of your audience are real children who also can't connect dots, though.

>It intentionally withholds information from the player, a lot of it

like level scaling existing in 8

It was just retarded. Even for a Japanese game.

Ah yes, the good old "actually it was all part of the plan" move.
Plotholes? Unbelievable coincidences? Pointless asides and loose ends? It was all part of the plan. Everyone simply did exactly the right things at the right times and went where they should go, and someone, somewhere, was making it all happen.
All according to plan.

Lmao, yeah, that was a huge mistake on their part, and there is no way around it. It rewards more for not fighting enemies than actual stealth games.

>download mod that replaces 99% of the dialogue
>plot goes from 2/10 to 9/10
FF8 should have been that way from the start.

Stop being retarded, this game is the easiest FF on PSX even with the scaling. The jonction system make your character way too broken way too early.

explain.
is there a more accurate fan translation or are you just refering to some meme translation?

That's what I mean, though. If you fight nothing, break down your cards into spells, and junction, you basically become unstoppable at the start of the game.

The main complaint of the game was literally part of Cid's plan. The entire fucking structure of SeeD is built around reuniting the kids in Squall's circle of friends at the orphanage. Why do you think Irvine was assigned as the group's sniper at Cid's request, or why Quistis was demoted and added to Squall's team? Game sucks, but it attracts the biggest fucking morons like flies to shit. Biggest retard filter in gaming.