Horizon Forbidden West

>All sites I can find discussing the game have people excited for the game
>Any Forums hates it and shits on it
Why are you like this, you retards? Why can't you appreciate games?

Attached: 1428894.jpg (948x474, 315.64K)

Tendies obsession with brands. First game is okay for pirating, simple a 6/10 game

The first game was mediocre, why should I be excited?

it doesn't have anime girls

Majority of those websites ban you for shitting on their god Sony, so all of that starts adding up here

its not out yet
why should i appreciate a shit game, cause journos tell me to?
how about you think for yourself

I don't hate it.
But the character animation was very off-putting, and it didn't look like a particularly interesting game to actually play. So I never played it.

Because it's woke garbage

> Nintedogaf hates a Sony exclusive

WELL COLOUR ME SUPRISED

Then go to those sites, faggot.

Unbelievably sensible reply.

this site is mostly racist/sexist pc gamers. they're not really interested in console games.

Any Forumstrannies don't play games, just whine about them

Wrong. It's the third-world poorfags who "play" their games on YouTube and get all their opinions from faggot content creators. Meanwhile I enjoy all good games regardless of the platform.

V needs to want to fuck their game characters. They don't like her cheeks or cheek bones or something.

Haha.

third worlders with internet access. what a nightmare

They all have it already though.
And it IS a nightmare already.

Lots of poor teens from Benin and Nepal trying to get "friends" from the west on Facebook and Linkedin, so they can beg for travel funding and tech budgets for their education.

Everyone claimed they loved the first game and then proceeded to forget about it two weeks after launch.

In the context of the game it makes no sense for Aloy to be attractive

She grew up in the forest with no mother and was cared for by a gruff veteran haunted by the loss of his family. She is part of a group of primitive xenophobic tribals who live off the land through hunting or subsistence agriculture.

When you play the game and actually reach the civilized part of the world you start running into NPCs who are well dressed and attractive because they have a society that can support luxuries like jewelry and expensive makeup

The game honestly has really good worldbuilding and art direction, its a shame that its in service of a somewhat cliche story, would have been way more interesting if the story was about the Carja civil war instead of "an ancient evil awakens" like every other sci-fi videogame

CUM ON SONY RELEASE SOME FOOKIN GAMES

Attached: 1.jpg (600x600, 44.6K)

>All sites I can find
You only know resetera?

its the epitome of very expensive massively shilled soulless product
you realize they have multimillion shilling budget so every site is working overtime to promote this junk

>Why can't you appreciate games
Snoy movies aren't games

I didn't really like the first one. Single player, story-driven Monster Hunter is fine but I can't deal with open world content checklists anymore. I hear Forbidden West handles a lot of that better tho.
The biggest thing I'm curious about is how many copies the PS4 version will sell before Forbidden West has to start competing with other Sony 3rd person Action Games for peoples time, money and attention
If people are waiting for a PS5 to play this, that means it will have to have a pretty high attach rate to be considered a financial success for Sony. Otherwise it'll get left in the past when GoW and Spiderman 2 come out

every site is racist and sexist, mainstream just hates white men and cant shutup about it

Any Forums generally hates video games.
Especially Sony titles.

>All sites I can find discussing the game have people excited for the game

Resetera isnt "all sites"

>giving a shit about what Any Forums thinks
Are you new?
Coming here for anything but shit posting and false flagging/taking anything here as serious isn't wise user

dont taint norf fc with that skank

>retards (aka the average Joe) gobble up every new open world garbage shite that AAA studios shit out
Damn, m8, now that's some shocking news.