Which is best?

Which is best?

Attached: 1642996782727.png (1167x392, 161.83K)

The bracelet because of the kino

Little Thief > Magatama > Bracelet >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mood Matrix

Attached: FEswHpPVcAI-eUh.jpg (390x354, 20.76K)

Edgeworth's autism is also good

I swear I finished this game but I can't for the life of me remember the last portion of it.

GOTCHA!

Magatama straight up tells you when someone is lying and when you can coax the truth out of them. Bracelet just tells you someone might be lying and you need Apollo's autistic hyperfocus to notice what it is and this is unique to his bloodline. Mood Matrix is just shit and basically, "Hmm... He's sounding angry when he should be sounding happy!" and just nonsense.

He asked which is best, not which one makes the most sense. It's not exactly trying to be realistic, do you have autism?

Logic chess
Based

Magatama probably, because it's essentially the bracelet but your words are what breaks the Psyche Locks and not "Your ear twitched when I said the word monkey!"

Best part of Investigations 2 is constantly calling Sebastian a faggot and failing the logic chess.

Magatama the best of the 3 as you can just BTFO anyone that tries to lie to you
Mood Matrix is fun and has it's fun moments but it's brain dead easy and there's no penalty for getting something wrong
Perceive is the worst of these 3. Autistic vision that only serves as an alternative to pressing in Apollo Justice fuck brushel's perceive. I like it more in DD and SOJ.

I would've laughed if failing his logic chess where you call him a failure resulted in immediate game over.

Do you have fucking autism? One of those is "THIS HAS NO LIMITS OR DRAWBACKS." and the other two are, "this is gay shit." So my answer should be obvious. Or are you one of those dumb autists who needs me to say in plain words "THIS IS THE BEST! THIS ONE! 1 ON THE LIST! JUST IN CASE ANYBODY WONDERED, THIS IS THE BEST." Kill yourself.

Order of appearance, just like the games they're in.

you'rrree're opinions are so wrong that they are all correct in their own way and you should stop shitting on each other

He can't be a failure if he's the best. Your logic is faulty.

i cant get into 3d ace attorney at all

Just like the 2D games they range from decent to pretty good. With a couple cases being absolute shit. That said TGAA I think did 3D right. The main line is just a continuation of the original format and doesn't really lend to 3D in any way

My main issue with GAA is that it's so fucking slow. I don't mean the plot, but actually playing it. Animations take longer and speeding up is fucked.

I didn't think the animations were slow, I played on PC so I dunno if that effects anything

What I do is import a completed save so I can make the text go fast.