Resident Evil Classic Trilogy also on the way?

>Resident Evil portal also has it's own countdown ending tomorrow
>Artwork for Resident Evil 2 and BIOHAZARD 1 & 2 logos visible.

Is it a remaster collection? Outrage? RE:Verse launch?

Attached: Screenshot_20220214_133007.jpg (1080x1666, 576.41K)

>an announcement for an announcement
its all so tiresome

>outrage
you mean outbreak?

it's a codename for some resident evil project

It is Resident Evil Gaiden REmake.

>Resident Evil Classic Trilogy
can only hope

Outrage = Revelations 3, supposedly

>Countdown to Presidents day

Ballistics confirmed

Attached: Ashley.jpg (960x1200, 106.31K)

Ok? I'm more interested in what Capcoms countdown is for, and it might be Village DLC.

Full picture from Tweet, you can also see what looks to be the logos for GHOST survivors and Revelations 2's Japanese logo. Probably not the remaster collection, might even just be an update for their dumb website, but who knows?

Attached: 20220214_134042.png (670x241, 182.11K)

You guys do realise that the red covering their website here is the options menu of RE4 right?

Attached: EEE97D1F-01CE-4732-B03E-1BEEBD43612B.jpg (1280x586, 35.91K)

>thought that REmake and the remakes of RE2 and 3 meant that the ship for the original games getting ported has sailed away forever
>now there's slight hope they'll get a collection
Would be cool

>just the history section
Pretty sure they are about to split the canon into two parts, remakes and originals. When more and more of your mainline titles are getting remade with entirely new stories and events it might be time to make the distinction on the two.

I think the opposite is about to happen. I think they intend to stamp out the original timeline entirely with the remakes, hence the history of RE revamp being "announcement" worthy.

To be honest i'd rather for them to make a remake for Code Veronica X instead of making RE4 Remake.

>an announcement for an announcement about selling the same game once again

Attached: stc.jpg (302x302, 25.28K)

God I fucking hope that isn't the case. REmake did a good job of replacing the original game in the timeline, but the RE2/3 remakes absolutely butcher the original lore.

Attached: 1644241703264 1624472772527.jpg (654x576, 84.58K)

I have wanted a remaster for such a long time. RE1-3 with all content from each port. AI upscaled backgrounds that have been fine tuned by hand. Models upgraded the way they were in the FFVIII remaster. Tons of control options, including mouse turning for the PC version, or the N64 exclusive controls for RE2.

Would be wonderful.

I hope not. Village is a mediocre game best forgotten.

i don't because it isn't

Resident Evil 6 REmake with smaller fov and 100% more QTE.

>this schizo again

Capcom considers the original PS1 RE1 to be the canonical version btw. Not the remake.