Joycons have drift

>joycons have drift
>email nintendo
>they say i have to prove my recipt or else they'll charge me
What do i do now?
I know there are videos on fixing it but i don't have a soldering iron.

Attached: 1632274803139.jpg (1280x1000, 200.85K)

Cute asian girls are the cutest. Miyeon best girl!

Attached: FLdjgj9XMAA2Ymc.jpg (4096x2581, 1.76M)

He really is the CEO of "Sex"

>don't have a soldering iron.
Wut? You only need a pair of matching screwdrivers and tweezers. I bought a full repair kit for 4 bucks and did it myself, no soldering iron required. If a retard like me can do it, you can do it too

You need to stop

Why?

Attached: FLEb85HagAQms6K.jpg (958x1277, 143K)

Ok, but shouldn't nintendo not sell faulty products in the first place?

Give it back, Jamal.

Because you do this in every thread that has an asian girl in the op, plus your kpop bitch is not that attractive

I do this in dogshit offtopic threads and she is incredibly attractive.

Attached: FLiKoBfVEAE2CsA.jpg (1280x800, 61.78K)

why not just get the receipt? it's not that hard unless you stole them or some shit.

You are correct. But im just answering the soldering iron inquiry.

is that the dude from the Spider-Man movies?

Buy a new pair tendie

Just buy a pro controller. It holds 4 years before it start drifting

Why aren't you saving receipts for the consoles you buy, user? Or did your switch "fall off a truck"?

You don't keep receipts, zoomer?

I can't find traingle or whatever shaped screwdriver it needs.
I tried a bunch.
I don't keep receipts for anything, i don't know why i would, unless there's a warranty.
I've had this for over three years too.
I've never had to get a recept for something i bought over a year ago.

>unless there's a warranty
you mean like the exact situation you are in?
anyway it's not that hard, if you bought it online the receipt is in your email. if you didn't buy it online you can just check your bank statement from 3 years ago to see where you bought it if you can't remember. Usually if you go into the place with the card you purchased it on you can get a replacement receipt, just call and ask first. If you bought it cash you're fucked and retarded I guess, sorry.

Mine went like a couple months, but it's a very, very minor drift. My joycons are unusable.

this must be the inspiration for Fat-Ugly-Bastard-san

I didn't buy it with a warranty, I've never needed a receipt from 3 years ago, until today.

>I can't find traingle or whatever shaped screwdriver it needs.
Dunno bout you, i got the screwdriver with the replacement stick as a combo set. Try finding one online which does this then, elsewise idk

proof of purchase is literally the manufacturer's warranty unless you register your product right when you buy it (which like no one does). you did buy it with a warranty, nintendo's warranty, who is the one that will fix it if you have a receipt. I see why you're struggling with this situation now.

Even if this is just a photoshoot this guy is still as close to living the life I want than I'll ever be.
Even if it's just pretend that would be enough for me.
Even if just for a moment.

Unless they changed it from 3 months ago , I didn't need a receipt when I sent my joycons in. I just went to their warrant page, selected how many I was sending in. Printed off the shipping label they gave me and sent them out

kill yourself and stop posting

Got a link to the page?
I just emailed them and told them about the drift.
Maybe I'd have better luck with your one.

But why?

Attached: FLcMCrWVUAAbINl.jpg (720x720, 91.31K)

Good thing prostitution exists. If I ever have the money this is the first thing I'm doing.

because schizo losers need to be put to death. help your parents

Buy the same joycons. Take a photo of the receipt and send in to Nintendo. Return the joycons.

@fbi

I'm helping my father right now actually until he can go back to work.

Attached: FLQf8W3XoAQMoeG.jpg (1151x2048, 159.58K)