Why are Sony fanboys so insane and vindictive?

Why are Sony fanboys so insane and vindictive?

Attached: fanboys.png (1018x1308, 83.61K)

Attached: fanboys2.png (997x884, 49K)

tldr: popular youtuber makes a video talking about how insane console fanboys are and Sony ponys respond by combing his tweets for shit to cancel him about and are actively trying to get him cancelled and lose his job as we speak.

Snoys have always had a chip on their shoulder. They've never been able to achieve the legacy or cultural significance of Nintendo and now Microsoft have squeezed them out of the industry.

They remain irrational hateful and jealous of any aspect of gaming which isn't part of their platform. Even /vr/ refused to acknowledge the Playstation 1 as a retro console for the longest time because they didn't want those unhinged schizos shitting up their nice board.

>calls group insane
>gets surprised when they act insane
what a retard

snoys are pathetic cucks

>gets surprised when they act insane
But he doesn't? He's just underscoring how predictable retarded they are.

They dug up old tweets of his like this. This one will probably be his undoing.

Attached: FLjFDnpXEAAL2uP.jpg (1284x1141, 142.55K)

why the fuck do people have twitter? It's like having a public signed death warrant that anyone you piss off can use against you

Attached: Game Genre.png (1870x1604, 141.5K)

He's a public figure but hes retarded for not hiring someone to look at his tweets and delete these problem ones

>grand strategy
>7%

let me guess this was self-reported "women"

>women don't report playing RTS
RTSbros, we won

>I apologize
Stopped reading there. Never apologize. Even in the face of Armageddon.

Isn't Act Man like a Halo guy? I think apologizing and pulling the "oh my god I swear I've grown as a person I was so awful before" cowtowing will be more damaging to him then just telling these people to fuck off and/or ignoring it

I thought he mostly was a pc gamer

Holy shit what a retard.

Snoy is not just a brand, today it's also a political statement. If some years ago snoy was just a subhuman retard with brain loyalty, today snoy is also possibly an activist faggot that decided to have loyalty to this company, because no other company does so much "official" activism. Same reason why "journalist"-activists are so favorable towards snoy, it aligns with their brand of HIV.

You're a retard if you spend time reading twits, yeah you included.

What happened to hiding your powerlevel

That's for pussies

Attached: islam.jpg (1284x1102, 119.18K)

He’s completely right about everything he’s saying here.

So he's just your average Any Forumstard?

This is why I avoid sony shit, right here. I want no part of this culture war witch hunt

I feel like this dude's talking about Christianity, which is nonsense because the current Pope is a faggot himself.

A Any Forumstard would defend religion retard.

Attached: basedman.jpg (1080x993, 109.77K)

Deserves to be flamed to death if he wasn't smart enough to delete stupid tweets before posting a video that will upset mentally deranged people.

>A Any Forumstard would defend religion retard.
EL OH FUCKING EL

Any Forums gets ton of Christfag threads retard. Also are you really saying Islam is a good thing?

Attached: based collage.jpg (828x595, 98.76K)

Any Forums hates religious types almost as much as /leftypol/.
>I'm a Christian and you need to die in a vat of acid, faggot nigger

I would say Any Forums is one of the main reasons I don't take religion seriously anymore.

It's almost like Any Forums isn't one person or hive mind. Christards are midwit population of it though, and those defending pisslam are just braindead. No one capable of some learning will ever have positive opinion on those jewish religions.

are you defending Islam?