There is only a correct answer, choose wisely

There is only a correct answer, choose wisely.

Attached: 1641452675553.jpg (1280x720, 156.18K)

Kill them both for trying to convince me to make retarded decisions

Simply do all good and then get all your money back from real-estate,

>literally you will own nothing except you play as the IMF
Uhhhhh

Gee, do I want my township to house unskilled midget workers who can't do shit right without supervision, or do I want to teach them to be skilled workers that can cover a broader range than just putting together copper lego?

>You can't just choose both
I forgot why Fable died then I just remembered
Thnx OP

Reinstate schools to create an educated workforce that will create a foundation for long-lasting growth?

This threads just gonna turn into Any Forums but right makes more sense. Children are terrible workers and you're just crippling the society by forcing them to do hours and hours of labor.

ebony kween...

Send the smart kids to school and the dumb kids to factories

Cute dog on the left so that one

X, better to teach these little fucks the value of a hard day's work than to hand them off to the troon groomers calling themselves educators

Open the schools so you can lie to the kids and tell them they’re worth more years than manual labour until you’re forced to outsource your manual labour needs to another country as your economy gradually collapses.

Children make for poor labourers. They are tiny, weak, fragile, and dumb. Only a fool would use them.

>Boost economy and hope it will help vs coming big bad
>Or open schools for retards
Hmmmm

Spbp

have they made this available on pc again yet

Seen as it's never stated what the kids are making to begin with and they're probably shit at it, open up the schools because I'm the real estate god of Albion

also fuck Reaver and fuck whichever writer was desperately horny for him

I open schools for the good boy points!
Then I exploit the insane amount of rental income I make from being the landlord of literally ALL OF ALBION to fund the war effort with "my own funds"(funds actually collected from the people of Albion for the privilege of being allowed to live in a house).

I really am such a saintly figure bestowing my endless benevolence upon the people of this realm!
If anything, what this game taught me is that the difference between being "Good" and being "Evil" is about how the public perceives you rather than your actual actions and character, as long as you do some big, token 'good' thing or charitable donation in public you are good, regardless of what you do behind closed doors. Fable 3 was right about that part when it comes to real life society at least, even if unintentionally.

Well, Any Forums?

Attached: fable3-2013-09-04-22-58-18-60.jpg (1280x720, 120.99K)

Fuck reaver, I'll even side with a nigger if it means not choosing his retarded shit after what he did in 2

Attached: uhoh.png (639x296, 37.92K)

why are they all so ugly

They're british

tfw you remember the game is already 12 years old

>Be extremely good
>Pay all the bills at the forge

Nothing personel satan

Attached: 1633939516125.jpg (245x284, 22.83K)