Is it true that pc gaming is the best way to enjoy video game at its puriest form?

Is it true that pc gaming is the best way to enjoy video game at its puriest form?

Attached: hipoly_mod.jpg (1589x785, 226.48K)

Is Tifa white or Asian?

yes

Attached: 589-1644775305-1500876768.jpg (817x1383, 251.98K)

It's the opposite. pc gaming lets you bastardize games. Consoles offer the more pure experience

Depends on the game, for most games its a yes.
For games like Pro Evolution Soccer and Fifa its not. Games like wii tennis and wii bowling make no sense to a lonely swaety nerd but are great fun at a party with normalfags and young women.

Some games are designed and meant to be played in a casual comfy armchair laid-back on a bug TV thats meters away.
Some games require a fast refresh rate monitor not bigger than 24 inches and a tense hardcore sitting position that will make usage of low latency mouse and keyboard optimal, like Quake.

it's like that old jesus painting or whatever
consoles is the old one that looks fucked but still works
pc is the one the woman painted over, looks fresher but completely killed the soul of the original

Midwit perspective

Boobs still too small
Now that's cope

Italian

>4k high poly nude mod

huh, i didnt think it would get that far, neat. now increase the breast size.

literally made for italian senators

Tits need more sag to them, and larger areolae.

Attached: 1635267591114.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

Hit the nail on the head

I really thought once 7R was released on PC we'd stop seeing people criticizing it on Any Forums. If anything, more people are saying what they didn't like about it. I guess we have to wait for the steam release before it gets the universal praise it deserves.

yes because you have a lot of freedom
mods and stuff yeah but also cheat engine
despite the name, cheat engine can do more than just cheat, since it can effect values and even gameplay speed
ever wanted to play a game with bullet time? well you can with cheat engine
ever wanted to adjust enemy values so they're stronger, or more attentive, or more aggressive?
yup, can do that
want to impose weird restrictions on yourself to improve the challenge or for gameplay variety?
go for it
less common now because of console faggotry, but sometimes games have files you can easily tweak as well, no need for cheat engine, allowing you to modify your game as you feel like, something else you can't do on consoles
for example, take the firaxcom games, you can edit all the values of pretty much everything to customise your game as you feel like it, you can even make pistols no longer infinite ammo and increase grenade radius to hit the entire map but do no damage or structure damage so aliens are actually awake and functional and not just stuck in low power mode
all it requires is a bit of thinking outside of the box and some willpower and drive to actually tinker
that's what i enjoy the most about pc anyway
theres a level of control and freedom you simply do not have on consoles
fuck the hardware bullshit and exclusive faggotry, until consoles have the level of customisation and freedom that pc has they'll always remain far behind consoles, sorry to say

PC gaming reigns supreme even if you completely disregard mods

also the bullet time thing with cheat engine works in reverse, you can also speed up time with it, up to like 20x base gameplay speed
this lets you bypass unskippable faggotry or boost the speed when doing boring tasks that have any reward, any time you're standing around waiting for something in a video game, pc users with cheat engine can just bypass by speeding it up, can even be attached to a simple hotkey
remember monster hunter world, iceborn shitty steamworks mechanic? where you just roll for shitty rewards? console users literally taped their controller down and left it running overnight to burn through the coal
pc users just set the game to run at 20x speed and did it in 15 minutes by just putting a small weight on the spacebar

Attached: VRcame.jpg (400x400, 33.91K)

How? Those tits are terrible with no weight to them at all, and her shoulders outstrip her waist.

>her shoulders outstrip her waist
This is true for literally every woman, user

Fix it yourself then, the mod comes with all the files you need to make your own version.

I think he means hips

Tifa...

Even then, I dunno where this "hips wider than shoulders" meme ever came from, it's only true for like the top 0.1% of female bodies

Attached: woman-5294226_1280.jpg (960x1280, 299.62K)

I’m not going to spoon feed you the answer. But I’ll share how to play the game and find out in your own. In the level where TIfa gets captured, wait a few days before you save her. The game uses to ur Playstations interal clock and keeps track of how long Tifa is in the dungeon. If toh wait a few days tifas pussy hair and armpit hair grow out and based on the texture you can tell.

Attached: 761CE902-F21A-491D-8DEF-CB885464CA24.jpg (600x622, 53.16K)

probably dialed too hard into the hourglass figure. unless you mandate the introduction of corsets again the average thot isn't going to be looking like a nice 1920s caricature

Attached: 1640212581687.png (1280x1601, 1.51M)

>top 0.1% of female bodies
of fit female bodies, maybe
these freaks want fatties with basketball sized asscheeks

I doubt that the people fapping to thin anime girls with big tits are the same ones with a BBW fetish hiding behind """"thicc""""
Corsets don't change the bone structure of shoulders and hips so I dunno what you're talking about