Hook noosed brown terrorist from the desert wants to destroy greenlands mostly inhabited by light skinned people

>hook noosed brown terrorist from the desert wants to destroy greenlands mostly inhabited by light skinned people
What did nintendo mean by this

Attached: 18D637DC-E5D4-477F-9FD4-4FCCCF7176E9.jpg (1000x1000, 193.46K)

>has a harem of Persian clothed goddess

He won

why was he so chad tho

Men who were raised around women often grow up to be chuds much like ganondorf

mandatory read

Attached: lol.jpg (3141x5039, 3.79M)

Terrorist?

Has a city full of bitches, still wants Zelda poon. I can’t understand this man.

Attached: FF874C9D-3DA8-4D63-A3E7-6CB8CDEA8E63.jpg (370x362, 52.11K)

I want to breed with his people

He was a king of thieves

Then he is a thief and not a terrorist.
I wouldn't say that Robin Hood was a terrorist

Brownoids are into white women

Well he did eventually become one, robin hood was somewhat noble ganon is straight up an asshole

He was raised by single women

>chuds
Sorry, I meant to type "chads"

Dey be rayciss n sheeit

Are you mixing him up with Bowser somehow? He doesn't want the princess herself

>Link canonically carries a shield bearing the Lord's Cross
>fights monsters, demons, criminals, and a fat pig
>pig turns out to be an Arab
>Arabs consider pigs to be unclean and extremely insulting

I think the story/concept/art of The Legend of Zelda was created originally by a covert Christian in Japan who wanted to tell a biblical allegory narrative with universal appeal.

Only from your perspective.
From his perspective he is the righteous leader and a Prophet that will rule over the rising Caliphate of Hyrule.

I feel like Ganondorf has good intentions for HIS people but all of that eventually gets blown away and turned up to 11 with the curse of him being Ganon
like the devil warping people's desires overtime

Robin Hood was a Christian knight, a literal hero knight who fought in the crusades. He returns home to find people being abused by an unjust authority who is robbing the people of what little they have.
He isn't a theif, he isn't stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. He is stealing from a Juif and returning it to the poor Christians whom it originally belonged.

Now there's an old picture. I still remember all the edits it got.

Because Zelda is young and a virgin.
Unlike the the Gerudo who are so sexually frustrated that they stick up everything in their vaginas, and rape travelers, it's no wonder he want's a cute UOOOOHHHH