Are you really going to buy the same goddamn game for the 7th time?

Are you really going to buy the same goddamn game for the 7th time?

Attached: elden ring.jpg (1280x720, 78.9K)

Yes

Somebody explain the hype and appeal of From soft games to me. The combat seems to fucking repetitive and monotonous. Time your block, attack, geez what a thrill

Monster Hunter
Battlefield
CoD
WoW

Attached: 1644502030964.png (1460x1320, 823.39K)

meds

Fuck off tranny I'm buying it and you can't stop me.

Attached: take meds.jpg (828x906, 675.52K)

Implying I haven't bought Dark Souls 1,2,3, Sekiro and Demons Souls multiple times already?

Yes. And I’ll be happy about it. Do you remember that feeling, user? Happiness?

Yes, the price of the game is less than one day's work. Drop in the ocean for temporary fun.

Yeah.

I don't care if you don't play it. It was made for me you wouldn't understand it.

Yes, and all the DLC, and the next game

>seems
Jesus just fucking play it if you are curious

>Time your block
Blocking hasn't been the main bread and butter thing since das2 and even then, bosses that punish you for blocking are all over das2, das1 has gwyn who blocking is basically pointless against.

Das3 expects you to be rolling, blocking, parrying and using buffs and magic if you want to beat a boss in the first few tries. People that die 12 times to every boss they fight will tell you all you need to do is roll, but that's because they died repeatedly and learned every variation of the boss's moveset.

They're fun because of the exploration. To make a comparison they're not metroidvanias but they're enjoyable for many of the same reasons. The combat is fun enough but really it's secondary.

I always found the combat clunky, but the exploration is top notch. Elden Ring being open world should alleviate issues with excessive repetition due to failure.

Don't forget to report to your superior

Attached: 1644675657441.png (1275x950, 90.83K)

Thou shalt ne'er a true maiden be. Thou hast neither womb nor ovary. Thou art a catamite, twist'd by foul perversion of chirurgeon's art to crude fleer'ry of Divine perfection.
All validation as thou receivest like unto Janus' own be, and tepid to boot. 'Pon thy hind, good folk fleer.
Thy good father and kind mother art in troth disgust'd and in shame of thee.
Thy friends doth make sport of thine hideous countenance 'twixt themselves.
By thee art all of Adam's sons utterly repuls'd. Our Lord didst fortuitously permit all menfolk to divine thy fraud with wondrous accuracy.
If by trickery, thou didst 'pon occasion "pass", all gentle folk verily wouldst 'pon closer examination revile thee. By the Lord's arrangement, thy very bones betray thee.
And if 'pon chance thou pliest with drink an unfortunate companion unto thy fetid bed, 'twould soonest fly as drink in the aromas from thine diseas'd, fest'ring wound, the which thou cherish in mockery of Eve's daughters.
Tis certaine that never shalt the devil's spawn pass from thine false womb, thus fruitless art thy efforts to ensnare gentlefolk.
Joy shall likewise escape thee.
'Pon waking, thou paint upon thy face a Deceiver's frippery, but inside thine heart, parlous despair circles like Leviathan, eft t' crush thee 'neath th'unbearable weight.
In the end 'twill be too much to bear - thou shalt find thyself procuring firm rope, mocking the hangman's noble art, and plunging into the bitter abyss of the Divill's embrace, to spend thy days better cavorting with thine masters.
Thine father or mother shall occasion upon thine empty shell and weep, caught 'twixt heartbreak and relief that the shame thou broughtest them hast, user, abated.
Thine headstone shall reflect thine Christian name, and hist'ry shall record thee a man.
As worms and creatures of the earth feast on thine unholy corpse, thine bones shalt betray thee again - unmistak'bly like unto Adam's.
'Tis thy fate, self-appointed. Ne'er shall thee revoke it.

Attached: 1644720674508.png (2560x1440, 3.09M)

You can break down literally any game likr that.

I mean you can probably simplify a bunch of different game genres down to the point where it sounds stupid, that doesn't change whether the act of playing such genres is fun.
>racing games: holding accelerate, pressing brake, turning left and right
>JRPGs: attack or use potion
>strategy games: click unit right click on enemy
And so on.

They're pretty and it has a good feeling of progression with the builds/weapons, similar gameplay to monster hunter except for people who like a journey like an adventure game. Thats what I got out of the first one, pretty sure the sequels might have a improvement or two but I never cared for git gud circlejerk so ER to me is the first souls game that seems like what I liked of DaS but bigger.

why the fuck would you even do this

>people buy COD year after year
>people buy Madden/FIFA year after year
>people buy Assassins Creed year after year
>somehow buying a "Souls" game year after year is a problem
Yeah because different settings, different enemies, different music, different magic/attacks/armor wrapped up in similar gameplay is more of a problem than every other franchise re-using shit endlessly. Right?

Considering the last time I played one was in 2017 yes

I don't remember buying Elden Ring seven time.

I bought Demons' back in 2010 (didn't finish), Dark in 2011 (didn't finish), and Dark Souls 2 SOTFS this year (beat though didn't beat the DLC areas). I got BB back when it went on PSPLUS but only played a little bit of it.
I don't feel burned out on the series.

Yes

Attached: 1644657946987.jpg (720x670, 76.45K)

>somehow buying a "Souls" game year after year is a problem
Even the last Souls game made by them was 6 years ago.

I only bought des, das and bb

ATTENTION
THIS IS BAIT
IGNORE AT ALL COST

This post is the result of some discord pedo wanting to start shit on Any Forums
If you see these type of post, warn other of the bait as soon as humanly possible

Join our effort to make Any Forums not a bait filled shithole
We will fail, miserably, but stay for the kek

Are you going to make an effort to finish this one or just play it for a week then let your ADD kick in?

Yes, seethe tranny.

Ehhh, I'm probably not getting it right away anyway - I'm on PS4 so I want to see how people find it on there before I consider it, or see if I can be bothered to wait until I get either a PS5 or a decent PC.
But yeah I think I finish less than 5% of games I play. Not diagnosed with ADD but could be a factor.

Yes tranny.

What other hobbies do you have? Perhaps you're just not a lover of games.