Rain World

Was it, dare I say, ludographiqué?

Attached: 575558-rain-world-nintendo-switch-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 98.93K)

Slugcat sex

*with Looks to the Moon.

Moreslugcats update when?

soon?

How long do I have to play before it clicks?

it depends on you user
but hopefully within the first few hours

Xbox port when they were talking about it ages ago and now have the rights

Attached: download.png (1000x1000, 757.77K)

Game is garbage and most people quit far before the mid-game. There's nothing to click since the only good thing are the visuals and music

There is nothing garbage about the game. Everything works together smoothly for a uniquely rewarding experience once you get over the initial hurdles. Certainly not for everyone, as there isn't any progression outside of your own skills as a player.

Dilate

Filtered.

Lol retard
More people finished the optional, much more difficult bonus content in Celeste, an actual good game where people die thousands of times, than people who made it to Looks To The Moon, fucking lmao, people drop this shit as fast as a turd shat into their hands because it's garbage, deal with it tranny

Took me like twenty hours or something but it FINALLY clicked. I played as monk for a bit to get used to it without shitting myself then went back to survivor and now I'm further than I could have ever imagined up to the "multiple stones" area, as it were. Holy fuck it doesn't get any easier though better prepare your asshole because it's going to be in a constant state of being raped and anyone who says otherwise is a fucking pathetic piece of shit who uses a guide at every single moment lmao fucking pathetic.

>brings up celeste for no reason
>calls others trannies

The midway point is the hardest part

As a french man I struggle to understand what you meant by this
Kino directly translates to something like "cinéma" or "ciné" and of course the meme meaning around it doesn't translate

That said, amazing game probably will stay in my top 3 til I die

Celeste lets you beat all the content and get every achievement with god mode on, you're a moron.

Celeste tests your precision skills, Rain World tests your navigation and survival skills. They arent the same type of challenge at all, and that you'd compare them proves you are either a troll or retarded. Probably both.

I legitimately don't understand this meme. The game is good from the first area. If you're not enjoying it then, you're not going to enjoy it at all... Is what I would like to say, but most others apparently had a different experience, and I can't figure out why. The first area IS rain world. It functions the same way most other areas do and it's great. I don't get how you'd specifically hate it but enjoy everything else.

Where did I say I hate the first area? Are you some kind of retarded spastic?

It just takes a while for your gamer brain to acclimate and understand what the game is going for. You can hardly get into Rain world and immediately "get it", before that point it's easy to compare it to other games you've played and call it badly designed because it foregoes the "golden rules" of game design and it's, and it's only later than you understand why it's a good thing.