Trans rights are human rights. Cope chuds

Trans rights are human rights. Cope chuds.

Attached: transrights-humanrights.png (1200x1200, 64.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/105lsCtj8ucw
youtube.com/watch?v=hpsbj0OoeNo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're correct, thats why you're protected under the same laws as everyone else. Have a nice night.

simple logical deduction proves otherwise
our asumption
>trans rights are human rights
rewritten meaning
>trans rights = human rights
now reduce common factors
>trans = human
ah, and therein lies the problem
thru simple common sense and logic everyone knows trannies arent human and real woman dont need trans rights

>Trans rights are human rights. Cope chuds.

Attached: 5731fd486fa7cdea5bdfaeb650f125063.png (800x750, 48.69K)

real women dont need trans rights

Attached: 1632414541930.jpg (374x394, 152.98K)

vocaroo.com/105lsCtj8ucw

Video Games

You always talk about trans rights but I think it's about time we talk about trans wrongs!

wait why does that 'jak have a fucking ear in its fist?

Why does Any Forums only want to talk about trannies and blacks? Almost every thread you have anons that bring them up for no reason or makes a thread like this one where anons for some reason think it can't be a shitpost but an actual raid. Bring back Desu or Wew Lad posting that shit was more bearable than this

Attached: 2 inner self.png (1165x651, 342.84K)

What rights do you want specifically. Name them.

dont forget all the ass and tit threads! its almost like Any Forums is turning into a more worksafe Any Forums

Ok? Then troons already have all the same rights as everyone else and can shut the fuck up.

As long as you lot admit that trans women are not women, I do not give a fuck.

Even Any Forums somehow talks about trannies less than Any Forums now

man in dress
invest in rope

pshure its because they know they lurk here and it is really funny to see trannys seething and failing at intelligible comebacks that are not "COPE CHUD!!!11!!!" or the likes

WHAT RIGHTS?

TRAINS RIGHTS ARE HUMANS RIGHTS

CHOO CHOO!!!

name the rights you are missing and we will grant them

>could make an easy categorical distinction of women/females, men/males
>trannoids could say they want to act like women but make no claim to be female
>would solve the problems of troons dabbing on females in sports, bathrooms and prisons
>refuse
>just screech endlessly at any mention of biology
Tranny slacktivists don't actually want to solve any problems. They just want to incite conflict for the sake of it.

>Trans rights are Huma- ACK!!

I've heard that trans girls need their diapers. Consequentially, that seems to imply trans rights include the rights to diapers.

Sure. I've become fully pro-tranny since seeing how dangerous and damaging trannies are to femoids. Ride on, you crazy freaks. Go replace, rape, harass all the females in the world that champion your cause.

The only source of rights comes from God. The rest is just a fabrication of bureaucrats.

>rights to obtain free adult diapers

You WILL get the ear attachment surgery

COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE

Attached: Soyjak.png (644x800, 14.63K)

But they're not VIDEO GAMES
youtube.com/watch?v=hpsbj0OoeNo

Any Forums has a general just for making fun of trannies, stop pretending you even go there

Please stop posting shit about trannies. I am actually begging you please stop I just got off a shitty day at work and I am very sad and I just want to talk about video games and I get home and all I see are BBC and tranny threads, every day, all fucking day, I just want to drink to kill the feelings and talk about cool games with randoms and you people keep shitting up this board with this stuff. What do you even get out of this, is it fun to be annoying? Please stop, I just want to talk about video games again.

Attached: 1641726735955.png (448x478, 397.74K)

RIGHT TO CHOO CHOO WHENEVER

>third ear
>doesnt work anyways
hard pass m8!

Trans rights are human rights, and since human rights don't actually exist and are merely a social construct with nothing tangible to back them up, that mean they don't have any rights.

Attached: 1643621921041.gif (1540x1222, 1.42M)

You already have human rights. Being called what you want comes with respect. Something earned, not given.
YWNBAW

>rights to act like a train in public
sir! you are clearly mentally unwell! seek mental help immediately!

Attached: 1644821799731.jpg (706x960, 84.43K)

I'm trans and I'm posting in this thread before it gets deleted. Hello everyone~!

Americans are mentally ill

-ACK!

Be my gf

>

Attached: 1643906508584.png (625x626, 65.61K)

having to look at a tranny is confirmed to induce psychological damage

Attached: 1623911913465.png (617x626, 347.23K)