All you do in this game is just spam UTs and Izuna Drops, even on higher difficulties. Boss fights, for the most part...

all you do in this game is just spam UTs and Izuna Drops, even on higher difficulties. Boss fights, for the most part, are a fucking joke, controls suck ass and the camera is AIDs. Are you telling me this shit series only had one partially good game?

Attached: 51N0J3M6GBL._SY445_ (2).jpg (313x379, 47.03K)

is this the MH thread

>Are you telling me this shit series only had one partially good game?
yeah NG2 but only on standard difficulty

cool story zoomer, this game was fucking groundbreaking

Maybe that's all (you) do but the fundamentals and feel of the game are still unmatched and probably never gonna be surpassed. Outside 2 which is its own crazy sidegrade spin on the combat.

>even on higher difficulties
you're a fucking liar

it's already been surpassed by the likes of DMC, Bayonetta and even GOW. it was groundbreaking, for the time it released. But that was back then, this is now, the present. (You) really have to stop living in the past and get with the times. Gaming has changed, whether you like it or not.

Attached: 1633422078233.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Those games are too floaty and the enemies are stupid.

I always had the same complaints, the nu-Gaidens don't really incentivize switching up your playstyle either because there's no style gauge or scoring tied to it. That paired with a dedicated block button that locks you in place for long strings really break up the pace in combat and turn it into a slog of waiting for moments to punish.

The games should penalize you for turtling and cheesing with a select few moves but since they don't their main draw is just filtering people bad at action games or too stubborn to abuse the simple system. They always felt too close to God of Wars for the very same reasons, good game design would encourage trying out different approaches instead of doubling down on the few things that "seemed to work this far".

Why does every NG thread on Any Forums have to be shitty bait and contrarianism? I'd rather not talk about it at all.

this
someone who knows what they'er talking about for once in this shithole.

>there's no style gauge or scoring tied to it
This is not DMC, Ninja Gaiden is about efficiency, not meaningless combos.
> That paired with a dedicated block button that locks you in place for long strings really break up the pace in combat and turn it into a slog of waiting for moments to punish.
You can dodge away at any moment while blocking and if you just keep turtling you will get grabbed and destroyed.

You have never played NG for more than an hour, have you?

Even during very hard mode I wasn’t spamming UT or inazuma drop you just sound autistic, do you not have a weapon you’re good at using?

Attached: 37A1028B-0C31-474C-BA19-4C0353A0F102.jpg (480x360, 12.37K)

Based, he’s abusing crutches and asking why the game is so easy for (you)s

Itagakifags, much like Kamiyadrones, are deluded.

If the game didn’t offer anything people wouldn’t still be talking about it two decades later, keep coping

>Izuna Drops, even on higher difficulties
thank you for telling you didnt play on higher difficulties

Attached: 1492425378931.jpg (1374x1400, 391.28K)

>people wouldn't talk about a watered down baby game for 2 decades
People still pretend Halo is good. What's your point?

Halo is bad?

Opinion fully disregarded, the first few halo games were kino it isn’t halos fault the rest of the industry copied them. I played quake and doom and whatever else you think is the only shooter game

Not him but I didn’t even bother with the inazuma drop in higher difficulties because I didn’t want to be vulnerable in the air he’s retarded. It’s like retards who complain about flying swallow and don’t know in higher difficulties some enemies have counters for it