Doctor Mike says gaming is healthy!

Doctor Mike says gaming is healthy!

>I’ve been a big gamer my entire life, and while too much gaming and gaming addiction are very real problems, many studies show that playing video games actually has several health benefits, as long as you don’t overdo it. Turns out playing Fortnite, Minecraft, or even classic RPG’s can benefit your social life and even your grades!

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (553x554, 21.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2020/11/26/instagrams-hottest-doctor-slammed-for-partying-maskless/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

chad

he's a Russian psyop

All I've ever wanted in life is o be good looking, and it's completely unobtainable. What is even the point?

This guy reminds me of my uncle. They have similar faces and are doctors.

Maybe stop being a faggot and kill yourself

At least men have a way to be valuable without being good looking, aka becoming good at something or becoming rich.
Ugly women are just fucked.

>Ugly women are just fucked.
lol even the ugliest women have a legion of simps and get anything they ask for.

What's the psyop? To make your fat ass stop eating McDees?

It's actually crazy to me that someone would be this big of a faggot. You're baiting right? There's no way you give a fuck that much about having some boring normalfag friends or some retarded girlfriend who you're only with for sex. That sounds like a good life to you?

>Ugly women are just fucked.
Yeah, by thirsty men who are more than willing to settle for them.

Is that the faggot who was shilling for mask and how deadly muh covid is and was caught partying in Miami maskless?

You have no idea how shitty people treat me for being ugly.

Oh yeah it is, lmao.
nypost.com/2020/11/26/instagrams-hottest-doctor-slammed-for-partying-maskless/

>Varshavski was born on November 12, 1989, in Saransk, Russia to a Jewish family

Attached: yeoldev.jpg (300x360, 6.95K)

Stop caring about how other people treat you then you fucking retard. Does your happiness really rely that much on other people? You're going to be depressed about some random faggots instead of just changing your mindset? Honestly, you're a massive retard and I'm glad you're unhappy. You deserve it, and not for being born ugly but for not even trying to cope with it. I had a lot of friends in middle school and high school, and I can say with confidence most people are vapid as fuck. I now have 3 friends I've been together with for 5 years. You don't need anything else.

This kind of shit is what makes the left so irredeemably evil. How are we supposed to coexist with these "people"

>ignores the fact that modern gaming is engineered to be as stupid, time-consuming, uncreative, toxic and money-draining as possible
Might as well say smoking or gambling are good for you

>Stop caring about how other people treat you then you fucking retard
Like I said, this is super fucking easy for people like you to say, but you don't know what it's like. You haven't had my experiences.

I'm work from home and go out twice a week

>How are we supposed to coexist with these "people"
You're not, they're parasites that needs to be shown the door.

>the left
user, time to get redpilled