I can fix her

Attached: 1644640747797.jpg (846x540, 27.59K)

With a kunai to the chest?

why the fuck are her eyes so slanted?
racist game lol

I don’t know what game this is. It you just know she doesn’t shave and for that reason I’m on board. I don’t know who she is but I can tell those pits are stubbles and that pussy has over a weeks worth of growth. That asshole is probably completely forested and I want to cut through it with my tongue like a machete trying to find the new world if you know what I mean haha

Attached: 3B9711BA-E35C-4EAA-BB0C-4D734AC4D9BF.jpg (600x622, 53.16K)

shill thread?

notice how common it is for men to have the "I can fix her" mentality, but women pretty much NEVER have a "I can fix him mentality"? why is that?

Attached: 1642225934510.jpg (1106x1012, 78.36K)

looks like someone made her face in mii maker and rotated the eyes too much

Are you retarded?
Women are always trying to fix me

Have you ever smoked pubic hair?

Attached: 4EDE49DE-0940-4944-831E-B8ABFAB3BF9D.jpg (197x195, 15.03K)

they kind of do?
it's why they stick around with shitty abusive men who beat the crap out of them. they believe they can change them for the better with kindness or whatever... but then against they're also stinking around because they enjoy being treated roughly so i'm not sure how well that applies

>has not clue what he's talking about from not interacting with women, outs himself
lol

That's just how westerners see beautiful asians even though it doesn't look realistic at all.
Ghost of Tsushima on the other hand is much more realistic

He eyes are so slanted. God damn.

Westerners find that sexy

Cool joke, we all know the meme literally started based around women.
Most guys actually just have a crazy bitch fetish and don't want to fix shit. They'll either bail or live in hell because they like it or let their dick get them stuck in a place they never had a plan to get out of.

Attached: JuriOkay.png (542x654, 373.78K)

desu i thought it must've been just the "stylization" of the game or whatever, you know, exaggerating certain facial structure and all that but still, looks weird as hell.

this nigga for example has a really long face that ends up in this pointy beard simply to signify the fact that he's evil every time you see him.

Attached: Dooku_TCW_portrait.png (630x715, 489.5K)

most westerners dunno what asian people look like
they always pick the ugliest ones for film and tv, except mulan

Attached: medge.jpg (807x462, 95.52K)

Right is better.

left looks like she race mixed with a white
right looks like korean hentai

But the "prettiest" ones are all just plastic surgery patients that had procedures to be less squinty and have no jaws.

actually, its almost always the other way around, which is why male on female domestic abuse is so prevalent.

They know what asian look like.
They just like the slanted eyes, "husband murders" cheekbone more.

not every asian is korean retard.
you could even go to poor shit india and find cute asian girls there