It's Valentines Day!

What game are you playing with your gf today?
I have decided to play some Yugioh and Pokemon!

Attached: 1644420186695.png (700x796, 592.45K)

Playing zelda with my hand

I don't have a girlfriend, instead I'm going to find some pink to affectionately fuck on f-list for Valentine's day. As for a game I might start FFVII for the first time or continue watching autistically long video game retrospectives.

How do you even find a girl who likes vidya and not just the typical LoL, TF2 (non-Valve), PUBG etc shit?

Sorry to hear that...

What's a pink?

Most girls I know are into pokemon.
I met my current gf after she asked me if I wanted to do the Mewtwo raid together with her on the street.

A character that's female. They use a color code system for gender.

So you're telling me Pokemon Go actually has social features that connected you two so you could meet? Didn't know it could do that.

I see. Enjoy user.

No. I was just walking home on the street looking at my phone as usual and then this cute girl stopped me and asked if I was doing the Mewtwo raid.
I wasn't playing Go but I said yes just because I thought she was cute.

Create one!
It's called tulpamancy.
My wife Twilight and I play engineering games like Factorio and From the Depths all the time.

I'm gonna work then probably get depressed because I'm lonely on valentines and start drinking

What does Twilight look like?

That is some fucking coincidence my dude, damn. Do you thank god every day?

I sent her a gift, and she said "Thanks for the gifts", and then didn't say anything else. Will probably ignore me for a day or two

No. I didn't think it was anything special...

Is she your girlfriend or just some streamer?

damn bro she played you at the last minute

gf

this is probably a larp but I will use this tactic next time i cold approach

Really? Nothing special at all?

Attached: FLie_n4VgAAZs_x.png (855x810, 1.63M)

Yeah?
Was it really all that important?