You WILL feel bad for the dead bully

>you WILL feel bad for the dead bully
why are gooks like this?

Attached: niggawhat.jpg (860x790, 96.92K)

the way his hands were and the door was reminded me of nikocado

I don't think anyone felt bad about that guy who got frozen and chopped up, rather being disturbed by Kuwana's shit.

more or less this, Kuwana became the bullies he strove to punish and managed to get completely innocent people caught in the crossfire.

Kuwana was completely right but he did get Sawa killed and that's the kicker. In reality the real villain was Soma and all the rest of the glowniggers using the criminal element for their fuckery

god i wish a man would open up my asshole the same way

This proves my theory that the cast of Judgement is designed to appeal to fujos and faggots.

>gooks
learn about what the fuck you're saying before you say it you turboretard

Is gook not the appropriate racial slur for the japanese? Well turbonigger?

I lost my save for this because the PS4 is a piece of shit console.
If only they would put it out on pc.

Fun fact a PC port actually exists and its what Stadia uses. You will never get it though because the agency that handles the MC's actor doesnt want any naughty mods featuring him.

Me and a friend are playing through Judgment and we are exhausted currently playing through the bit at the hospital/drug lab. Does the story get any better?

No, it's Jap or Nip dumbass if you're gonna use a slur use the right one

Okay I see you're an actual retard. Jap and nip are not even slurs.

Gook is Korean though.
>Nip isn't a slur
Dumbass.

>Jap and nip are not even slurs.
Get off Any Forums man this place is rotting your brain

Like all shitty mystery stories, its only good at the very beginning and at the very end. Everything else is literally filler.

How is jap and nip a slur you faggots, its literally just a shorter word for the regular thing.

The shortened versions were devised as actual slurs from world war 2 (Maybe earlier depending on who you ask).
Connotation is what makes a slur, not necessarily the word itself.

Story would be better if there were separate cases that don't have a clear link until the very end to the main case.

Buddy in the wider world outside of this site they are generally considered slurs, they're used so often and next to obvious shit like "nigger" and "gook" here that they don't seem like it though. Ask yourself this "would I use this word in front of someone I'm not too familiar with"

>separate cases that don't have a clear link until the very end to the main case.
This, I wish the school stuff played more into the main case

Jap is shorter and more convenient than Japanese if you need to say it often. Yes I fucking use it and no one outside of the internet cares. I think you retards actually get your education from the ADL.

I'm just pointing out that Nip is 100% devised as a slur even if it was derived from Nipponese.

>source: ADL
yeah just kill yourself

Alright man whatever, you're obviously don't believe me or the other guy and are really lucky with the company you keep

Source: WW2 propaganda.
But anyway back to game discussion, tiger drop feels less impactful in these games for some reason.

Did he do ANYTHING WRONG? The crossfire was because of Soma's own actions and the fact that Yagami could have had Sawa's safety ensured when at the apartment. It's not like he roped her into her own demise.

Attached: 1642838616890.jpg (1499x1055, 286.44K)

That's not how it works. Stadia is Stadia, PC port in this context is a x86 Windows version and that doesn't exist.