Opinions?

Opinions?

Attached: 1FC4B0BB-538D-44E6-94DC-0BA9AEDF639A.jpg (800x1128, 177.67K)

Sucked ass. Explained way too much, and overstayed its welcome fast. 1st one was way better, so satisfying smacking niggers in the face with a paper cutter you took off a desk.

We don't use that word here

shit story, good gameplay.

Sorry. Smacking niggers in the face with a paper cutter you took off a table.

Good sequel but less scary but it was more actiony. Condemned 1 and 2 will always be better than garbage like RE7.

the PvP mode where one team of criminals hide two boxes of evidence while the other team of police try to find it in spooky dark houses and subways was kino
fuck SEGA for never bringing the game to PC

Why don't microsoft niggers bring it to one/sex for backwards compatibility ffs

This was one of the games that first got me into armpits, in the apartment complex level there is a floor you can fall into with a vagrant in a bikini with hairy armpits who attacks you while yelling about ovulating and needing to be bred

Yeah

Never played it but it reminds me of better times.

still pissed that Microsoft said there won't be any more additions to backward compatibility when there's so many hidden gems that weren't added.
for me, it was the doll woman

Attached: Dollwoman.jpg (454x816, 58.28K)

The gameplay was arguably a bit better than CI. Sometimes it took things too far away from the original in tone and world-building, especially in the very beginning and the end. The majority of the middle is really good, though.

monolith used to be good back in the day

Bump

I'd say it's a shame Warner Bros. is wasting their FPS potential with shit like Lord of the Ass Creed (and Wonder Woman? wtf?), but I'm sure all the people that helped make F.E.A.R., Condemned, SHOGO, NOLF, and Blood are all gone by now.

Its amazing the difference probably a handful of developers make in a game company.

The only people left in the industry these days are technically proficient but soulless code monkeys

Why wasn't this on PC?

first half is great, then story goes full retard and you get dbz powers then ends on a cliff hanger for a sequel that will never be made. origins and the first half this game really great though

Shiity sega prolly

I miss the multiplayer. Hiding in the shadows in that farmhouse map waiting for someone to run past so you could hit them in the back of a head with a shovel was great fun.