That one level nobody remembers

>that one level nobody remembers

Attached: 20211209_224054.png (431x310, 322.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JjjmRH_yPyg
youtu.be/lKBNzjgN_hk?t=222
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fuck am I looking at? That's not B3313.

Attached: 1615882590431.png (1920x1440, 598.52K)

The fuck is B3313?

It's a ROM hack of Mario 64 full of "those levels" that you saw in your dreams.
Some user stealth dropped it on Any Forums two months ago and it was an FOTM game. Pretty neat and surreal experience if you like Mario 64.
youtu.be/JjjmRH_yPyg

Attached: B3313.png (1377x1033, 504.01K)

It looks a little like Koopa Beach from Mario Kart 64. I’m sure if you haven’t touched either game (or any game) for 20 years, the memories of those level designs would’ve blended together and this would look normal.

>1.0 never ever

Attached: hurry.png (637x480, 292.74K)

this is some mkultra shit, genuinely filled me with dread

SO I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS DREAMS ABOUT SM64 AND BANJO-KAZOOIE!!

I swear I play the weirdest fucking leves in my dreams and it's ALWAYS those two games.

>never had dreams of weird sm64 levels and areas
>play this for a couple days
>start to have dreams of weird sm64 levels and area
it comes full circle

weegee

I was trying to remember where the hell you fight the Amygdala boss in Bloodborne because I haven't played it in several years. I completely forgot the Nightmare Frontier existed

Attached: Nightmare_Frontier_Concept_Art_Resized.jpg (2714x1466, 689.04K)

It's cool how since people have datamined Super Mario 64 and found out every single thing about the game, now people are making stuff up to add to the "lore".

Everything should get this treatment. It would make the world much more interesting.

When I was a kid I played through Duke Nukem on n64. I always had dreams of Mario 64 in Duke Nukem levels instead of anything more common.

I remember having a dream that involved a secret area hidden around the outside of the castle on the left side that lead to a 4th Bowser fight in a desert based arena

B3313 thread?

Can we talk about what the fuck is up with that weird jingle that plays sometimes?
youtu.be/lKBNzjgN_hk?t=222
Or rather why it was in the actual beta? How come going straight into the castle didn't actually take you to the lobby at first? So weird.

I had dreams about a Super Mario 64 direct sequel with a bigger Peach's Castle and new worlds. Ther castle was super cool and had tons of secrets. There was this unreachable balconey above the 2nd floor along with a green pipe. It wasn't until later in the game when youu got access to the 3rd floor you could jump across it to get to a newt level. The new level was like Wet Dry World set in a construction zone.

Unrelated, but i've had dreams about visiting Any Forums, and the dreams would end up with me accidentally posting my info and getting doxxed, with a user dumping all of my personal pics.
The layout looked pretty much normal, except anons had pfps.

I wonder if you could use a neural network system to generate dreamlike Mario 64 levels.
Kaze, get on it.

>i've had dreams about visiting Any Forums, and the dreams would end up with me accidentally posting my info and getting doxxed
Shut the FUCK up. That's my dreams and fears put together.

SM64 has a lot of gnostic/hermetic initiation rituals in it. It was designed around these concepts at its core - see wing cap mario (Mercury) being front and center in the marketing.
It has a very strong spiritual impact on kids for whom it was babby's first foray into controlling an avatar in a three dimensional space.

Neat

Someone at launch said something along the lines of that sound plays when you get a 1 up mushroom to spawn, but something about those areas caused the mushroom to despawn when it spawned.

I'm pretty sure i got some details wrong there but its gonna be impossible to find that specific post. I remember they solved it by looking at the game data

those are also my dreams

i guess that everyone who uses Any Forums must have this kind of dream at least once.

Attached: smiley 6.png (400x372, 122.63K)

Guys... That was no dream, that really happened.
Look, I even have this picture of you to prove it

Attached: me.png (470x469, 488.6K)

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1471005280167.gif (104x152, 258.83K)

user...

wtf...