Why are the designs in Xenoblade 3 so much better than in 2?

Why are the designs in Xenoblade 3 so much better than in 2?

Attached: 67fb9c1e4f4c12636b6b8c7d68bd8138.png (595x887, 618.63K)

It's makes chuds seethe lol

the only thing i don't get about her design is the jacket
why the jacket? ditch it and it becomes 100x better

This

Mere minutes after, again

>designs
1 > 2 >>>>>>>>>> 3 > X

Attached: 1644605156675.png (2924x4301, 2.79M)

Devs played Arknights

Fridge body, no tits, generic hair and eyes

is it just me or are her eyes just a bit too far apart? reminds me of that "learn japanese" girl or whatever she's called

the only good 2 design is mythra

X > 1 > 3 > 2

XC2 was one of the switch's ~3 unique launch titles, they needed the retarded coomer weeaboo audience to push system sales and now they don't anymore. seethe, cope and dilate

3's look like generic genshit, there is a reason 2's designs made it into smash and these ones never will.

>look like generic genshit
XB2 sucked, agreed.

>modern tac clothes are her only feature differentiating her from being just another boring anime girl
>"wuh buh why is she dressed like that"

all the characters are wearing jackets
it's probably military uniform

They aren't really except for papercraft/shikigami boy who is fucking perfect and awesome.

I like them though and I'm looking forward to more info.

3 doesn't have any egregiously horrible designs like Rex, but what is does have are some pretty bland and very rehashed designs.

The character you posted is just all three of the Blade 1 girls conglomerated in one girl.
Oh, she's a curvy support/sniper like Sharla, but she's got shoulder length blond hair and blue eyes like Fiora, but she's high entia with very small head wings like Melia.
Noah is a rehash of someone ELSE'S designs, being Flynn (right down to the pose) but in a modern jacket
Lanz looks like someone dipped Addam in a bucket of grey paint
MIo is literally just Nia again.
This is undoubtedly going to be plot relevant, but in the context of the other lazy designs, it just ends up looking like the laziest of them all.

Saitom just doesn't seem to have have very many ideas, and this probably should have been obvious when he reused the Pyra/Mythra designs for that random Gacha game he worked on

Attached: 2018030121212700-659B13F48903294AE2B3FA4F12DA9898.jpg (1280x720, 270.81K)

They're not better.
They're not worse.
Eat a dick assfaggot

the mechon dude needs to be less grey,
otherwise they're fine
and the stocking unironically do bring down the cat girls design a bit, either remove them or they should have been a darker color

X has some great armor designs and great designs for the aliens, it's just too bad that most of the character's heads look weird except for a couple of them

Attached: 145.jpg (1280x1813, 364.41K)

Anyone got a screenshot or webm of that part where she's walking with her latex ass in full view?

>but what is does have are some pretty bland and very rehashed designs.
this shit is going to spell fucking trouble if saitom stays for xc4

They aren't designed for otaku coomers to minmax their semen ejection. Intellectualism and highbrow art happen when you let go of your dick.

I'm personally a fan of the open cropped jacket + bodysuit look. My problem is that neon green hoodie she's wearing under the jacket. Without it I think the outfit would emphasize her hips a lot more.

Attached: __rabby_gall_force_drawn_by_sonoda_ken_ichi__5ade4a51499531c6a4e6ebe685e292ba.jpg (395x700, 76.66K)

2’s designs are iconic

No they aren't. It's just shit.

because they respected women this time

The main motif is ice, you need jackets to stay warm. Unless your hair is literally on fire.

But which Xeno girl is gonna get cucked this time?

If they where better then no one would disagree. You like generic girls who shop at hot topic. Id suggest actually getting some taste before posting ever again.

>unless your hair is literally on fire
then why not make a character with that gimmick? it would be fucking awesome

Are you blind? They did. Twice.