Anyone else miss classic Tomb Raider?

Anyone else miss classic Tomb Raider?
youtube.com/watch?v=j3-Mwit-vPA

Attached: 341fa815a23a836e2f1778a8661b9099.jpg (650x650, 102.69K)

Lara is truly a Blacked icon, I can't think of any other snow bunny more built for BBC than her

Can you not?

every day, op

Lara is for horsecock only.

Yes, but that series has 5 games already, so I don't need more.

I think it had a good run.
4 good games is a lot if you think about it, most series don't even get to 4 entries, let alone good ones.

When my dad brought home a PS1 and this game my whole family would sit around him and watch him play it. Amazing memories of this game.

I still remember watching my neighbor playing TR1 on PS when I was a kid. My first was TR2
youtube.com/watch?v=iF6CWg4mYPA

Attached: b7a54451c80159275f60ca7ebe316799.jpg (650x650, 157.29K)

They're all on steam for cheap right now so you can relive it all. Anyways, whats EIDOS up to these days?

miss? it didn't go anywhere

HER BOOBA SO BIG THEYRE GONNA PULL HER SHIRT APART

Your mom was probably jealous

I don't know that, thanks.
I know, I just kind of want a new Tomb Raider game that play like the classic.

Attached: Untitled.png (236x160, 40.35K)

Yeah, that's true. There's that Eidos Anthology bundle on Steam and most games in there go on sale for like a dollar each pretty often.
You can get Deus Ex, Tomb Raider, Thief, Legacy of Kain, Sleeping Dogs, etc. It's pretty good I think, people are always asking what to buy with their last spare $1.50 or something so I tell them to get Thief or Deus Ex.

>have a fucking blast with the first game
>actual platforming that isn't scripted cutscene garbage
>combat that makes the gymnastics worth doing, essentially putting some skill in dodging

>second game is humans with guns
>can't dodge guns, not sure of gymnastics does anything about their aim
>not worth platforming anywhere until I trigger the ai to fight
>ponytail though
This doesn't feel fun, but it's still basically the same game?

You can't dodge hitscan bullets, but enemies have slow aiming animations so it's still advantageous to stay in movement.

I can't decide between actually playing it myself or just watching this video. It's so fucking dated and terrible. But I still want to try it sort of.

You should at least try the first game. It has fun adventure experience.

unfortunately I can't get these fuckin games to run properly on PC

You gotta jump over the enemies, roll past them, run around them, or otherwise get them to waste time turning toward you while you shoot them. Sometimes they're on a ledge or whatever and you can't do much but you can definitely get better at the combat and need barely any medkits.

Appreciate the complexity of the levels and feeling of solo exploration, not the blocky graphics. You cover a lot of ground in TR2 levels, they're big and twisty and sprawling. It's kinda like old-school dungeon crawling.

Not really something to miss since they are available for purchace on most digital platforms and seem to run out the box no problem.