Disco Elysium

What is the most schizo color/skills?

Attached: disco-elysium-skills-character-creation.jpg (1920x1080, 306.1K)

Red, without question
Blue is autism
Purple is political sociopathy
Red is aforementioned schizophrenia
Yellow is adhd
Sorry I don't remember the names I did one playthrough like a year and a half ago

inland empire

purple and red are the funnest schizo skills
Blue is a little schizo too, atleast with drama and rhetoric but is mostly knowledge checks
I cant remember a single time yellow chimes in, they might not at all?

For me, it's Conceptualization, Shivers, and Inland Empire.

Really? Yellow is the least useful then?

It chimes in more if you pass more hidden checks. You just didn't spec into it.

>Yellow is the least useful then?
no, its incredibily useful for a particular section of the game, its just not interesting at all, the check fails are pretty funny tho

nah theres plently of checks involving it while interacting with stuff, but i can't remember it's skills speaking with much personality compared to the other colors

Does signature skill matter

And is min maxing a terrible idea for this game? I figured it would make the cop more interesting that wah

i went blue/yellow on my first run, most yellow checks give off very dry factual information that i remember
atleast compared to something like authority or electro-chemistry
could be misremembering though

Become a super powered cop and use a cheat engine or edit your save to have all your stats jacked up. Once you play through it once, you already seen 99% of the game, so might as well get all the passive checks.

your skill distribution literally doesn't matter outside of endurance and volition being how much health and mental health you have for damage from checks
Even then, it basically doesn't matter since you'll end up with enough healing to never die anyway
So just put points in what sounds interesting to you

it's a +1 to that skill and increases the amount of points you can put on each skill under the same stat by 1.

what the hell do skills even do in this hame besides opening up locks or dialogue trees.

max inland empire, conceputalization, maybe drama
to become sigma max suggestion so you can also hit on every woman you see

Yellow is probably the most explicitly "useful" colour for being a proper "has his shit together" detective but also the most boring one.

Is blue boring too

I used cheat engine to give me max skills for everything. I'm not replaying this with a different skill set.

Blue has the most checks in the entire game. Encyclopedia is useful if you want to learn more about the world, Visual Calculus makes you a fucking super cop that can highlight evidence or trajectories, and logic can make you an autistic smartass. The only weakest skill on there is Drama, but it's also a fun skill. at times

You should honestly do what did and just use a cheat engine so you don't miss out on anything.

at high levels the skills influence your choices/actions. nothing that actually matters but for example I had high conceptualization and instead of just climbing a ladder Harry closed his eyes and pretended he teleported up the ladder.

Failing stuff can be fun too.
You can try to run away when Garte asks you for money and if you fail that check you stumble into the old lady in the wheelchair Garte will have so much pity for you that he'll reduce your bill