Elden Ring Hate?

>I have never played a dark souls game
>I'm not getting Elden Ring cause it's not my type
>But I have seen trailers and gameplay and it look pretty cool

Why all the hate? Can someone fill me in on this?

Attached: Elden-Ring-Best-Buy-Preorder-Steelbook-Case_750x422.jpg (750x422, 61.36K)

Shitposters.
You are on Any Forums. Did you expect any different?

I mean this is a bit different.

Just constant negativity, and no saying the reason why.

Unironically d*scord trannies.

Coordinated discordtranny shitposting
They're the same group posting all the anti-Sony/Snoy threads as well

It’s just a discord raid counter meme. People with no life who want to get easy (YOU)’s. Elden Ring is basically the biggest game of the year so it stands to reason there would be anti shills.

A lot of us have realized that it's way more satisfying to see a hyped game fail than play it, even if it lives up to the hype. Many people on here don't even play games any more, just talk about everything surrounding vidya and cackling at TORtanics like CP2077.

Manmade horrors beyond your comprehension.
The "negativity" you see is literally a discord of 10~ people who turned hating on Elden Ring into their day job.

Attached: 1644527135920.png (1460x1320, 823.38K)

Souls games are very popular now and with Elden Ring being open world its popularity has reached critical mass. From Software is now officially a mainstream blockbuster (if not quite AAA) developer.

fucking everything is tortanic to these niggers. quite literally everything is destined to fail apparently

They even have "shitposting guidelines"

Attached: 1644679014349.jpg (1332x1300, 868.33K)

How is it even possibly to be this deranged?

Attached: 634286B9-2ED1-4F90-BA26-5A29C71DFCA3.jpg (474x546, 41.18K)

Trannies being trannies, no father figure, estrogen in the water, calcified pineal gland, the likes

Jesus, imagine having this kind of free time.

Really looking forward to Elden Ring, Any Forumsros. It's almost here.
Hope the invasions aren't too fucked.

Any Forums hivemind doesn't actually play vidya. just posts all day. maybe they enjoyed video games once in their life but now they're just pessimistic autists. zero personality beyond hating everyone and being a walking meme dictionary.

This is just fucking sad

Attached: 1626710809231s.jpg (250x241, 7.27K)

Fromsoft fans were the most divided they've ever been.
>demon's souls boomers vs demon's souls remake "zoomers"
>dark souls 2 enjoyers vs dark souls 3 enjoyers
>nu-fromsoft sekiro cuhrayzee immigrants
>bloodborne chads enduring 7 years of post nut clarity
>"dark souls 1 is an adventure game, not an action game" and the opposite
>"sotfs is inferior to vanilla ds2" meta autistics
>lorefag grifters (pic related)

Then suddenly, shazam!
>"this elden ring is taking too long, what's wrong with it"
>*looks at mass effect andromeda, looks at cyberpunk, looks at anthem, etc.*
>picks a fight with soulsfags for obvious reasons, in retropect

Soulsfags can't handle the possibility of being shazam'd and so they become er-protestants. The hunt for the ER denier begins!
>elden ring threads become increasingly lulzy as the trolls disover their newest lolcow, the "elden ring will surely deliver!" hope-r.
>Shazam, the post apocalypse freelance bounty hunter from the future, earns his bros
>"dude be rational, don't get your hopes up. You're better than the cyberpunk fags."
>crucified.jpg
>any and all dissent is culled
>threads become less good faith, more baiting
>somehow discord trannies get involved, shilling for both sides
>"I *like* that the game is big dark souls and not something new" starts to be the new goalpost.
>Shazam has since left the discussion but lives on rent free in the "discard" tranny pile
>"don't care still buying elden ring" starts being posted all the time, not even replying to anyone.
>Sentiment shifts from pre-order to pirating. Game's once again being judged by the quality of its discussion.

Attached: 1644631396828.jpg (680x561, 35.4K)

HOLY FUCK SHAZAM BTFOED

Some people wanted this game to fail, not in a fun shitposting kinda way but a more earnest craving for it to fail, its weird. As far as i'm concerned this is one of the game that caters to its fans, didn't do much in its swindling like microtransactions, just a game and that's it. I guess that stuff is hate-able nowadays i dunno.

Attached: 1644429551007.png (640x430, 285.31K)

>Hope the invasions aren't too fucked.
That's the one thing I'm worried about, invading a group is alright but fucking around with solo hosts was always more fun

tl;dr

Attached: 7A7372DD-BAB0-4C92-8E1F-D131035DD6A6.jpg (406x596, 15.18K)

this. plus these games dont really change much mechanically so a lot of the fanbase has to force arguments on which game is better

fromsoft has been refining the same game since demon souls. elden ring is just the newest and biggest, if you play these games in release order you will see the same shit improved on/changed mechanically and presentation wise

Attached: 1643027962465.png (248x253, 60.76K)

I dont understand, what is their motive?

Attached: Sg4g5w.png (693x496, 42.48K)