Lost Ark

Does this game get good at level 50? Im lvl 35 rn and so far its been an extremely boring linear point and click adventure with zero risk. I haven't died, i never run out of mana, i have thousands of health potions. Wheres the fun part?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 57.72K)

Yes it's one of those 'game starts at endgame' games. They give you free boosts when you hit 50 on your first character so you don't have to slog through the bullshit "story" again

It still feels like at at level 35? Holy shit.

No. Once you hit 50, you just run dungeons and improve your gear at a snail's pace.
If you try to pvp, you'll get BTFO by paypigs.
If you try to pve, you'll be lower priority than paypigs.
The game is p2w. It is absolute dog shit.

Attached: 1630102370484.png (600x550, 385.52K)

There is not a single MMO that have an enjoyable leveling experience, because they design fun loops at max level, and forget about the leveling process, this is why MMO's like FFXIV start jobs/classes at lvl 40/50/60 now. Granted FFXIV is a bore fest even at max level.

i think i was fooled into thinking its an ARPG like Diablo when in reality its just a boring normal MMO with an eagle eye perspective

>If you try to pvp, you'll get BTFO by paypigs.
PvP is equalized so how the fuck Paypigs can mess you up if you don't gear up for PvP? FFXIV drones on full shit talk mode

I mean it does feel nice to press the buttons and watch the skills combo into each other. I have a monkey brain desire to try more classes and skills. But I guess I don't like MMOs. I don't have the time to play through the story 5 times.

It gets better but you almost immediately become timegated by dailies and weeklies unless you paypal. Also you need to make 6 alts and make sure you do dailies/weeklies on them if you want to keep up without paying

Only Arena is equalized, Guild Wars are full P2W

>zoomers really believe this

The levelling experience is mobile MMO autoplay tier without the auto play. It's so pointless.

you get two boost
one after getting your first character to 50
second after using your first boost
there's a third one but I can't remember where you get it

>mode nobody gives a fuck about
k

PVE is also full P2W, life skills are full P2W, like the entire game is P2W other than arena user which is terrible unbalanced MMO shit, what are you even trying to defend here?

NUMBAH GO UP!

GvG is not in the global release
They're testing the waters with how people react to the cash shop stuff
They either release it with equalized stats or not. Only time will tell.

post pic of someone that is p2w

>of someone that is P2W
ESL..

>linear boring point and click adventure with no challenge and 1000 health options
are you surprised since this is a Diablo clone?

Ask yourself this and tell us also:
Why do you care that someone is progressing through the game's PvE content faster than you?

It's not an incorrect sentence if he asked about a player that is P2W, ESL-kun

Don't be wrong, the only similarity this has to any ARPG is it's isometric. This is an MMO exclusively.
I would love an MMOARPG but this ain't it

It's not about caring, it's about recognizing it. If you say 'Yeah it's P2W but it's still fun as F2P" then that's fine but pretending people who paypig aren't getting significantly more out of their playtime than you is just dishonest.

post someone of pic that is win to pay

Why dumbos keep comparing this with MMOs this is a horrible PoE asian cash machine souless shit, i hate those MMOs also but this is a lot worst in so many levels, people are insane nowadays!

To be fair dumb niggers who also move the goalposts after being corrected are just as bad

What is a boost, what does it boost you to?
Is it the same thing as a powerpass?

I know right? It's hilarious how fast they change the goalposts
>It's not P2W
>Ok it is P2W but why do you care

How much money does it cost for a combat rez?

Why do Koreans hate themselves? That's the only reason I can think someone would play shit like this.

You latch onto the first person to say it's not pay 2 win and ignore the 99 others who say it isn't
aren't you and your equally retarded cohorts being a bit disingenuous here?

You bypass the story and level up your next character significantly faster.

But it is objectively P2W user, do you even play the game? If you enjoy it then who cares, but don't lie about it

Someone wanna show an example of this game being pay to win or is Any Forums being full of contrarian niggers again?

also do you ever get armor that looks different? I'm level 20 and I look exactly the same as I did at level 1. Watching your character's appearance change as you level is one of the best things about an RPG.

Barely, most shit will be the same other than shop skins