Should I get Ghost of Tsushima or Sekiro?

Should I get Ghost of Tsushima or Sekiro?

9 times out of 10 a fromsoft game would be my go to, but Ghost of Tsushima story looks quite good and it has my favourite nip voice actors in it (I know that's a s.oy reason, but I love hearing Zoro's and Blackbeard's actors speak)

Attached: gho sek.jpg (1920x1080, 325.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/102030.Musashi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sekiro is a far better game.

Ghost of Tushima is your typical Ubisoft open world game with a samurai skin

Sekiro's combat is better and the atmosphere is very different
Ghost of tsushima is more narrative and has way better graphics but the combat styles are only there to counter different enemy types, it's very good though

Are you getting elden ring when it comes out? If so get ghosts so you have something different to play

Sekiro is better in every way, also it isnt like Dark Souls beyond potions and lore

Not comparable games at all.

Get both.
GoT has a great story
Nioh has better gameplay

If you have a PS5 get Tsushima's DC. Otherwise get Sekiro. You should play both eventually.

>it's very good though
What about what user said above about it being a typical Ubisoft game?

Probably will, but I'm not in a rush to play it. It looks like an upgraded DS3 and I wasn't all that amazed by it. I think I got burned out by souls after DS3 and never got round to playing Sekiro and was on the fence about whether I'd even play it at all.

>Nioh has better gameplay
I'm on the first Japan level after the dojo tutorial, but desu I've found it difficult to get into this game. Not because it's hard, it just hasn't drawn me in. Going by the way people talk about the series, it seems to have potential but right now it's effort to even get round to playing it

No ps5, only PC

Had Sekiro have Switch port?

>One piss
>Comparing a Ubisoft style turd to Sekiro

>story looks quite good
Jesus christ mate. Go read Musashi or something legitimate if you want a good story. If you want a video game get Sekiro.

goodreads.com/book/show/102030.Musashi

sekiro is more fun to play but i like samurai movies and the tsushima story was a lot of fun even if the gameplay is more boring

>>One piss
All according to keikaku. Everyone recognises One Piece characters, even more than the names of the actors and I wouldn't name an obscure anime because, again, that wouldn't make it so easy to recognise the voices I'm talking about.

As a Ubisoft game, the fact that anons have something positive to say about it is quite a big compliment. I'm not trying to find the greatest literature ever created, just something entertaining.

Both titles are historical artifacts, both titles were commissioned to confront the Chinese advance in the region. Choose the one you like best. You are covered with either

Attached: IMG_20220212_002930_583.jpg (702x579, 54.24K)

>What about what user said above about it being a typical Ubisoft game?
Forget that
The combat system is good with progression both with story and points, you get to see lots of unique places that will make you stop running around and just stop to look at how beautiful it all is which is something that hardly happens in games, the story is interesting and evolves well and it's also pretty long, the graphics are very good, the voice acting is great (I played it in japanese for muh immersion) the duels are just great and it's a lot of fun

GOT you’ll be excited for the first couple hours but then the story drops off a cliff and the gameplay becomes repetitive. Get Sekiro.

Sekiro is better but GoT is quite good. I am skeptical as fuck when it comes to sony exclusives but I really enjoyed GoT immensely.

I platted both. Love sekiro, the story and character kino is actually underrated and the final boss of most endings is maybe From's best boss fight, certainly my favorite boss fight of all time.
Ghost is the best and most soulful open world story game ever made, and it's double based for living rentfree in the minds of this boards resident faggots and making Any Forumsigger trannies mald and seethe endlessly with asscreed spam.
Whichever one you get, make sure to come back to the other one at some point. And DO NOT PLAY the DLC for ghost before you finish the game. The devs tell you to access it anytime you want after ending the first act, but it ruins the story and characters beyond repair. The base game story is the best video game story ever made, and the DLC compIeteIy ruins all the characters so just stay mindful of that.
Have fun.

Attached: 3x (4).gif (112x112, 28.24K)

This post is essentially my thoughts as well for both games. Does a more kino game exist?
>charging to your death at Komoda Beach
>the scene when the title shows up
>chopping that dudes head and routing his army
>storming castle Shimura
>Ryuzo's betrayal and the ensuing duel outside Castle Kaneda
>Norio's rage-fueled massacre after discovering Enjo's true fate
>meeting Tomoe in the snowy cabin
>every single myth story Yamato told with the calligraphy animations/art
>Yuriko confusing Jin for his father in her old age and wistfully recalling her happiest memories
>"I am not your son. I am the Ghost."
>kill or spare

Attached: got1.jpg (1423x2048, 634.43K)

>What about what user said above about it being a typical Ubisoft game?
Ignore him, he's wrong. Anything even tangentially related to an open world game gets spammed with "lu Ubisoft tho?!?! xD" by the mouthbreathing faggot NEETs on this board who literally do not even play vidya anymore. (See: Elden Ring.) Everything about GoT oozes soul and care, for my money it's the best game of its genre by a fairly wide margin.