If you are not watching Ross's Game Dungeon...

If you are not watching Ross's Game Dungeon, and you are not being indoctrinated into a cult that wants to save video games, you should not be browsing this board yet.

Attached: freeman.jpg (426x600, 34.64K)

honestly I don't care about saving online games, mostly because I've never cared about online only games, but I listen to Ross's Game Dungeon all the time because his voice soothes me

he never gets posted enough, did a new vidya drop?

from now on he will be posted every day. He has reached critical mass, his followers grow

His monthly chats are pretty comfy. He and jl collins made me realize unnecessary spending is silly.

Attached: AAAAAAAGHHHHH guy.png (661x613, 38.33K)

i gonna watch it...when he lauches a goodanm new episode!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 81.81K)

why is his face a hexagon

I love the vibe of old DOS games.
I don't know why, they are all so weird.
I mean, there are plenty of unusual, creative, and weird games around (just check the AA Japanese market or the modern indie scene), but DOS games have somehow a feeling of their own.
It's like finding some creepy bunker with a bunch of diskettes from another planet. There is something engaging yet unsettling about them, I've never been able to explain it since I was a kid. Not just the gameplay and the ideas, but the graphics and sound too. Also love when there is no music.
Does anybody get the same feeling or is it just me? How would you explain this?
Also, are there other reviwers who take a look at something like this? The only ones that come to mind are Mandalore and sseth, athough I don't remember if sseth did anything like that exactly.

Old Windows games (before like 97) also apply, just to clarify.

kek

i just watch freemans mind

You mean Moss' Game Dungeon?

I actually emailed him a game recommendation for a Christmas episode in the future. Been watching him for years and I know he never finds any good Christmas themed games. I've written other big content creators before and they've never written back. So seeing his message did give me a smile.

it was Arkham Origins

Attached: Screenshot_20220213-174008_Gmail.jpg (1440x1668, 437.79K)

Ross is a 10/10, even in bongland. He funguses his way into your mom and does a good job unlike your dad.

Attached: smug happy cat.jpg (516x480, 14.48K)

In one of the monthly chats he straight up admitted he was going to release fewer episodes because he felt he had enough of a buffer of cash savings and number of donations to spend more time working on his movie.

I didn't need Ross to tell me how shit modern multiplayer infrastructure is.

Attached: eric-dagley-gigantic-keyart.jpg (1920x1080, 579.59K)

What is up with mold people getting all the girls these days?

Attached: 1625027029006.png (398x1081, 489.72K)

a movie?!

THE movie

He's been working on a movie from since like 2015.

Crying makes it hard to see. Then you just keep beating them until they can't see anything

Attached: fucking cat god dammit.jpg (220x220, 8.39K)

It's probably going to wind up as a never ever but he does have more experience than 99% of youtubers who have inevitably destroyed their careers by "working on a movie" considering civil protection was pretty good and is (supposedly) similar to Ross's movie project.

played so many old games his body had to adapt

MEET ME SOMEMOTHERFUCKINWHERE

>no other youtubers like ross
>just rewatch all the game dungeons over and over again

Video games, faggot, VIDEO GAMES.

Attached: NOT VIDEO GAMES.jpg (1920x2158, 466.24K)

I downloaded all episodes.. in case I don't have internet again.