Hollow Kinght Silksong Leaks - Information

I have information relating to Silksong. I am associated with one of the publishing partners for the project. Unfortunately, the game has had a protracted development (as I am sure you know).

> The game will likely not release this year, or next year. The iteration of the game shown in 2019 has essentially been entirely scrapped. Development restarted in late 2020 after Team Cherry deemed the quality to be far short of the original Hollow Knight.
> Hollow Knight will receive additional DLC in the following months (or year, I am not exactly sure on the timing) which will introduce players to initial areas of the game. Team Cherry is aware of their content drought, but the DLC will be $3 so as to function as a sustainable income source.
> The Switch version may be cancelled if the game releases following the release of the Switch 2. The game has struggled to run on Switch dev kits. Notably, art has had to be significantly compressed for the Switch version.
> Team Cherry is employing contractors to expedite the development. There are at least a dozen contractors.
> The team strives for the size of the game to double that of Hollow Knight.
> The team plans for substantial post-launch content, whenever that may be.

I am happy to answer any questions.

Attached: medium_silksong.jpg (600x344, 89.78K)

On a scale of 1 - 10 how sexy is Hornet

yeah OP answer this one we're all dying to know

fake and gay
pack it up boys

Oh yeah "leaks".

Source: Dude trust me!

>The iteration of the game shown in 2019 has essentially been entirely scrapped
Except they showed it off late 2020
Horrible larp

Attached: EqjwHNXXcAEiqyb.jpg (1270x1688, 295.48K)

You have no idea when that was actually written.

It doesnt take a fucking year to just write a few pages for a game faggot.

The article was written a few months prior the publication. Team Cherry did not want to alarm fans by cancelling the article.

LOL yeah right. Shit thread.

I genuinely am curious, did an AI write at least a part of this? Unlike most fake leaks, which tend to feed in the speculation of the readers while retaining some sense of the original project, this one here is so fundamentally wrong on Team Cherry and the way they operate I struggle to find how an actual human, even one who's just fishing for (You)s, would write this. Or I've been spending waaay too much time on novelai, and far fewer people use it for Any Forums baiting than I envision...

Attached: 1537401775927.jpg (387x278, 18.06K)

>wanting the game to be double that of Hollow Knight
Why so? No one is asking them to do "Hollow Knight, but MORE". As long as it's a quality experience, I don't think anyone will care if it has more content than the first game or not.

Content bloat and feature creep is a thing, just look at the quality of DK64 and Banjo Tooie compared to Banjo Kazooie. I don't think anyone was expecting a bigger game than Hollow Knight, I think most were under the impression it would it's own campaign but not as meaty based off the Kickstarter.

However I won't complain if we get a big ass high quality metroidvania again

This
Debunked
Garbage larp
Move on

>2019 version "essentially entirely scrapped
How complete was it? Are they retaining the gameplay mechanics, the sprint, longjump, the throw needle-pull forward, the items, the crest system?
I don't really buy it tbqh
Traditionally they release info on valentine's day, which is tomorrow

I don't know. That's one of their stated design goals for the project. They essentially want to outclass every metroidvania in scope and quality.

in a team that small, the odds of you actually having general information regarding production of the product are astronomically low. your larp wont get more than 50 replies.

The game conceptually was not very far along. What was demonstrated at E3 2019 was a vertical slice, as far as I know.

The gameplay mechanics were quite robust, however. They are mostly being kept for the new iteration. The lore and locations have been significantly overhauled, however.

When are we going to hear about the Hollow Knight DLC? Seems like they would have announced something in the most recent Nintendo Direct.

Last I heard it was relatively far along. Maybe the E3 Direct?

>your larp wont get more than 50 replies
user, this is Any Forums we're talking about; the worse the OP, the more traffic will come, as it will bring the lowest common denominators who'll gladly eat any kind of shit and are the most common to reply. It also brings others who fully realize it's fake yet earnestly reply anyways, just to see what kind of shit he comes up with, just to laugh at it at the end. While I don't think it'll reach bump limit like direct fake leaks, if he keeps it up and self-bumps enough times it'll easily reach triple digits.

Attached: Malk.jpg (1063x1107, 86K)

>2022
>people still LARP

Attached: 00bf56f452adeb05d0713fc9749f898c33797e3351066b4fd54bdc0a2a3f969e.jpg (255x251, 16.01K)

fake and gay. kys