What a piece of shit

What a piece of shit

Attached: wtfvalve2.png (1480x833, 758.82K)

>antideck shills who never even touched the deck say that the controller is shit
>people who have actually tried the deck have said that the controls are fine, even people with small hands
interesting

Attached: 1614694623685.jpg (657x527, 38.35K)

>oh no my baby hands

Watch, he's gonna post the conjecture of Linus's Chinese handlet wife any second now.

>All the shills who've been able to get one early like it
Please tell me you're not this gullible.

if given the choice to listen to someone whos tried a product vs someone who never even touched it, Im going to listen to the former

I have some volcano insurance to sell you then. I've been to a volcano after all. Retards like you deserve to be parted with their money.

what kind of fucking comparison is this? how retarded are you?

very. please please cancel your reservation i want mine sooner

not wrong.

Attached: 23742934789427389.jpg (2232x1686, 862.61K)

>Any Forums schizos and chinks are all having mental breakdowns over this thing.
Seriously ,why are people seething so hard over it?

nothing to talk about
people still on covid vacation
tech drought
shitposting is fun

take your pick

>Only charging port is at the top.
Why would you want it on the bottom, this shit drives me up the fucking wall when I need to charge my Switch.

tfw you can't claw grip on deck

>dock uses a fucking elbow connector to reach the charging port on the top
LOL what a shipwreck

If you have hands the size of an Asian woman maybe

Attached: 1644799010794.jpg (2400x1080, 623.42K)

Ignore them. All these anti-shills work for GPD and other shitty chink companies that will be bankrupt by the end of the year. All their fud is retarded, especially when they reference Linus

>Weight
Referenced as good and deceptively light
>Top charging port
Makes it so you can actually rest it on a table while playing and charge it at the same time. Imagine what a blunder it would be if it was on the bottom like the Switch. An extra c port is already covered by the dock.
>Battery
Can literally go past the 2-8 hour estimate. As big as it seemingly can be without making the sides feel warm for the user or worsening heat spread. They literally stitched parts together just to add to the battery.
>No 120hz
Kills the battery life even more. This one proves the anti-shills don't even care about what they're saying.
>thunderbolt
Cpu is too weak to be used as a main pc.

And then of course there's the controls which every reviewer and dev, even the dev which went anonymous to shit on the state of the software, wound up praising and calling comfortable. No vrr is the only valid point they have, but at least FSR helps it maintain a locked 60fps.

>literally reposted this from the other thread because nobody's biting
Kek, Better than a dock that scratches the screen,

handlet detected

you are a brain damaged retard

>it is glued for days
well
pre-order canceled

>chinks have too small hands to use this thing
Based Valve.

what is isopropyl alcohol retard

>why sticks and face buttons so high and next to each other?
Why not? It is easy to move thumb left and right a bit. Touchpads are good for precise inputs and in moments when you need cursor. Also most modern games have to much inputs for classic controllers, so you can bind extra things on them.