Name a more terrifying fate in all of vidya. You literally can't

Name a more terrifying fate in all of vidya. You literally can't.

Attached: eternal_suffering.jpg (820x540, 65.94K)

The life of the gamer.

Won't he starve?

no, he's immortal, and so is the capsule essentially

He doesn't eat, defecate, or sleep. Itoi mentioned how even after five billion years after Mother three's ending, Porky will still be in there. Nobody ever deserves this fate.

Attached: 1642766002516.png (620x444, 369.39K)

It's ruined by the fact that he's already insane and shown giggling when rolled around.

How come Shigesato Itoi and Masahiyo Sakurai nail edge so well?
Both the Mother series and Kirby are great at it. Usually edgy/dark stuff contrasts with cute games in a very self aware newgrounds flash animation way, but in these games it’s put in with care and doesn’t feel out of place, which makes it even more disturbing?
I dunno. I always thought oldschool Kirby and Mother 3 in particular was great at this.

he's also a 12 year old

what's this? a sayan pod?

Attached: PC-NamelessOne.jpg (360x450, 24.73K)

It's stated how he thought he would just stay in there for a little while to probably wait for a new mech or something. Keep in mind he literally has the mind of a child and probably doesn't comprehend his situation.

It's from the highly obscure role-playing gem Okaa-san Torii. Your undeveloped western reptile brain simply wouldn't get it.

Snoys fate

You work up the courage to ask out your crush and you shid your pants in the middle of it

>mother biird

Attached: stalker.png (230x711, 161.94K)

The absolutely safe capsule. Porky Minch, the antagonist of Mother 3 hides in it as a last ditch effort to keep himself safe from harm but the catch is that he can't get out once he got in and since he's immortal and since it's impervious to any damage....

I remember first seeing this as an 11 year old and experiencing my first of many episodes of existential dread.

I think the reason it works so well is because both are slowly built up and only shows up at the very end. It's like a reasonable pace.

Same here, I just remembered staring into space putting myself in his shoes and being too scared to even verbalize.

>forced NFT integration
>game is also pay to win

there's these guys in a jp-only snes rpg called Dark Half that get turned into "living statues" to suffer for eternity
that's worse than sitting in an orb forever

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (880x672, 134.68K)