Here's your serial murderer bro

here's your serial murderer bro

Attached: 1632692189861.png (1085x2289, 1.34M)

Serial child murderer, to be precise.

>bone ears
wtf was scott thinking???

>girls piss and cum their pants for this guy

Is it me, or he has boobs¿

Looks made up and propagated by insecure babies that want to blame someone for all their made up problems

>When the first iteration is the best one

Attached: Afton_Designs.png (1214x880, 927.3K)

AIDS is the real killer

Willy are you okay

has this nigga ever seen a human before?

Its Canon that the fnaf universe is inhabited by milk box people

Did Scott release his models??

there's just something so recognizable and iconic about the fnaf 3 springtrap it makes all the other future iterations look stupid and out of place

soul

he looks like a character from limbo of the lost

Good proportions
Half mooned eyes
Exposed metal on the ends of all limbs
Just enough asymmetry
Not super lanky
It's just better.

Besides the first 4 games This is the only version of Afton I treat as canon

Attached: Static-assets-upload10756605430107994098.png (250x333, 107.59K)

I feel like it's the pose and the look it gives you

>Return the slab

Also it shows JUST enough of the corpse inside without leaning too hard on it

me after my 17th Pfizer booster

What a respectable looking man

Man, FFPS really JUSTed everybody's designs except Baby's.

my main 2 questions are
1. Why the fuck did he design Springtrap anyway, he was beloved by everyone
2. If Scott knew that he was dog shit at making humans, why did he decide to make like 50% of the new design human?
Springtrap's skull isn't perfect either, but it's so hidden from view unless you look for it that it doesnt matter

redesign*

It's his swagger as he comes in for the kill.
All the other bots are out and about in plain sight whenever they're on cameras. Meanwhile, he's smart enough to hide in plain sight, he's a fucking killer after all.
And when he DOES get to you? He doesn't go full schizo in your face. He comes in calmly, because unlike the dead kids who think they're killing the man who ruined their lives, to him he knows you're just another victim and it's casual to him.

>Why the fuck did he redesign Springtrap
It's a sequel, gotta come up with something new even though SL ended on a shot of a new Springtrap design.
>why did he decide to make like 50% of the new design human?
Maybe he figured you weren't going to see it very often ingame, and decided that his voicelines would be all you needed to be scared of him? After the Salvage minigame (which has a lot of him hidden in the shadows), you only ever see the new Springtrap if you die.

I feel like I'm alone in this situation, but personally I kinda like Scraptrap's design. Yeah it doesn't match Springtrap much but it has its on little flavor to it. I still think OG Springy McChildMurder is the best one though.