Where is it pac-chads?

where is it pac-chads?

Attached: Pac-Man-Museum-Plus_2021_11-19-21_005.jpg (1920x1080, 730.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SalaLlenaMX/status/1465017935504674822?s=20&t=E0hNohq0Rt4qdZgp420Aag
twitter.com/TNFPL/status/1461805240978710533?s=20&t=E0hNohq0Rt4qdZgp420Aag
youtu.be/0LTmUaxXA0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Namco is too busy with metaverse shit

>no Pac-Man World trilogy because of Ms. Pac-Man's legal issues
It's a hard pass for me.

>have to use coins just to play a game

Fuck that

pac-man has actual control and movement in this arcade hub

and his idle animations are right from pmw1
add to the redesigned jr and ms pac

they know people want this

>his idle animations are right from pmw1

Attached: do you have a single fact to back that up.jpg (208x240, 13.8K)

twitter.com/SalaLlenaMX/status/1465017935504674822?s=20&t=E0hNohq0Rt4qdZgp420Aag
twitter.com/TNFPL/status/1461805240978710533?s=20&t=E0hNohq0Rt4qdZgp420Aag

Attached: thinking.png (900x1249, 204.36K)

Blinky confirmed

Attached: 2117B146-FE12-4878-ADB4-BB901A93C8A0.png (875x1556, 1.86M)

>tw*tter

Attached: no further interaction.png (501x445, 191.85K)

clydebros I don't feel so good...

Ms. Pac-Man is in Pac-Land and Pac-in-Time, and is even name-dropped in Pac-in-Time.
I think the World games will be their own collection. Perhaps remakes?

oh

That said, the one game I AM certain is missing here because of Ms. Pac-Man is Pac-Man 2, since Ms. Pac-Man is an unlockable game in that.

I love Pac-Man 2, but I never felt it fit in this collection of arcade games to begin with. Same thing with the World games. I don't feel like Pac-In-Time fits either but w/e I've actually never played it.

That's the thing. Is it this Ms. Pac-Man? Because Namco can't use her anymore due to legal rights between the company and Midway. They have to use replacements like Pac-Marie to fill her spot.

Also there's this comment from a former Namco employee in a YT video regarding the matter:
>I actually worked at Namco (Namco Networks, Inc.) and was brought in to do two depositions regarding Ms. Pac-Man during the arbitration, where I sat in the room with the judge and the GCC guys. I was in charge of porting the games to mobile devices, so I was brought in to discuss some of the technical aspects, presumably because they wanted to clarify certain terms. I was not privy to the contract proper, but I remember there were issues about antiquated language like "CRT" and whatnot. "coin-op" was probably in there, too, but I wasn't asked about that. Anyway, I never knew the terms of the final settlement, and I left the company shortly thereafter. When I came back to Bandai Namco mobile in 2013, where I was put in charge of producing what became Pac-Man + Tournaments, and I had to beg the legal dept, to tell me where the tripwires were as regards Ms. Pac-Man, because we in modifying Pac-Man didn't want to run afoul of Ms. and end up owing royalties on a game that wasn't Ms. Pac-Man. So they gave me a list of no-nos, like not to use any of the maze layouts, the bouncing bonus items or the ones unique to Ms., and to steer away from anything like how GCC randomized the ghost behavior. I also was in charge of updating the Ms. Pac-Man ports for iOS and Android, and my recollection was by this point Pac-Man typically outsold Ms. by a large margin, so perhaps Pac-Man being an established icon managed to still draw players who didn't grow up with it but Ms. Pac-Man did not. That's just a guess.
youtu.be/0LTmUaxXA0c

Attached: Ms_pac_man.png (660x817, 569.63K)

ok

At home with their wife and children.

Only half of the games in the collection are arcade games. Pac-Man 2 wouldn't be that out of place.

*arcade style

I doubt they'll change the code/graphics of Pac-Land or Pac-in-Time.
Also that upcoming Battle Royale sequel has moving fruits/bonus items.

Isn't Ms. Pac-Man in the Pac-Land stage of Smash Ultimate, how does that work?

shitendo probably just payed midway whatever they wanted.

What is GCC in this context?