What do you expect from RDR3? Will a female protagonist fit the old west aesthetic?

What do you expect from RDR3? Will a female protagonist fit the old west aesthetic?

Attached: Red-Dead-Redemption-3-release-date.jpg (1200x675, 113.39K)

I just want R* to stop being so "oy vey" and release a Mexico single player expansion or a Sadie side story.

Girls don't herd cows and ride horses you goofball, they fuck them

>makes the perfect cowboy game ever
>make one of the Best dlc ever
Then rdr2 happaned

Stop being so obsessed with sequels. Find other interests. Just because something gets a sequel doesn't mean it should.

Yeah i want RDR3 to allow rape as a mechanic, if there's a female protagonist it sure would be considered "empowering"

I think it'd be cool to play as a federal agent hunting down some new outlaw characters, maybe taking place even later in the timeline. Cars tootling around, the world shrinking, better guns, and "powers" that reflect the protags position, like summoning npc lawmen.

>What do you expect from RDR3?
Shit, just like the previous two. Just like this thread.

This

You faggots are really trying to push this with Bully too

that will be 3
sadie will be knee deep in argentinian corpses

>Will a female protagonist fit the old west aesthetic?
Sam Raimi already did it ages ago and it worked.

forgot pic I specifically downloaded for this post fucking hell

Attached: 42a726581c2067cc53ebd24886fa4bca.jpg (647x1000, 65.01K)

Any good? I love Raimi, I don't even know why I'm asking.

even more cinematic brain dead "gameplay" and homo added

I expect it to never be made. By the time it gets on Rockstar timetable, it will be long past its relevance.

actual inverted camera controls

but brooo, horse testicles change size!!!

immersive testicles bro!

No. It’s really fucking bad. Easily one of his worst.

>Girls don't herd cows and ride horses you goofball, they fuck them

>no red dead bestiality

Sadie isn’t an interesting character and her VA is fucking trash. I love RDR2 but she is not one of its strongest aspects

There probably wont be a 3.
But if there is one, they need to fuck off with le death of the west.
Instead set it at the height of the frontier, not containing any of the existing characters outside of some cameos or easter eggs.
Make a big map that's full of western tropes, set it during a gold rush and include a prospecting and mining mechanic that can fund your property management aspects.
Make the game you building and guiding your own gang. Have an honor ranking as well as a law and order ranking. Let you go full white hate, or robin hood, or just snidley whiplash and everything in between.