Attached: file.png (268x371, 213.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FaultyPine/status/1492884963515064322
youtube.com/watch?v=VYBigHTp80U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shouldve just put this in OP and used a picture of
P+ twitter.com/FaultyPine/status/1492884963515064322

That was done already, it's on page 8.

why is rollback bad? are you just being contrarian?

Attached: 1611024003126.jpg (381x699, 139.88K)

>Cheer whenever Nintendo takes copyright action against Meleefags
>Defend their actions in killing the P+ scene
>The one sacred cow that had any serious chance of replacing Melee is too niche anymore for anyone to care about playing it
Good for Project M fags but all of the corporate bootlicking from nintrannies basically killed the game's scene

Attached: file.png (600x645, 83.4K)

You are obnoxious retards who never stop insulting the latest smash game so of course we are going to side with nintendo when they crush your faggoty little tourneys under a big fat corporate boot

cool, maybe now people will finally ditch the fucking nostalgia dinosaur known as melee

i am a melee player and i will happily play p+ instead. im excited

If they didn't switch off during 3.5 days why would they switch now? To them it doesn't matter how much better other games are, so long as it isn't Melee they're scared to try it. Nintendo's garbage sequels broke their brain to the possibilities the genre has to offer so they hole up with what they know they already like.

Attached: 1627707915830.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

this game looks cool but i fucking hate the art style, better than brawlhalla i guess

wheres mario

animations looks too... warpy. couldnt think of a different word.

Because the game was always in a legally gray area and PM was in its prime during an era where there was already a particularly rocky relationship with Nintendo and the smash scene. People who played the game at a high level didn't want to switch to a game that was likely going to be shut down sooner or later, and they were correct in doing so. Brawlfags almost unanimously switched just because they were THAT desperate for a game that wasn't complete ass though, but had too much pride to play melee in the first place.

Floaty trash, dead in a month

why do faggots online still give a fuck about the law, is it really that hard to cover your tracks? if nintendo cant even find out who you are behind your username they cant do shit but seethe and cope, i guess fags getting harrased by nintendie lawyers deserve it for being braindead and naive normiefags

The hits are being roman cancelled youtube.com/watch?v=VYBigHTp80U

Attached: 1627947729754.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

i know that, i tried the game when it was in beta. the animations should just be a bit more smooth

>why do faggots online still give a fuck about the law
The game itself was never shut down but basically ever public outlet for playing it and the scene to grow were. When the game actually was at large tournaments and venues, more people learned about the game and started playing it. Then Nintendo got TOs to pull the game, got Twitch to do a soft ban on it, and banned any discussion about it on Miiverse. Players lose interest and quit and new players to replace them slowly become less and less. You used to be able to find PM games on Anther's ladder as easily as you could Melee, but nowadays the only way to play this game is to organize netplay sessions is with tranny-infested discord servers that already have huge skill gaps on any fresh blood curious about the game, it's awful.

I hope it works on wii u

So what year do I have to travel back to in order to prevent Melee tournaments from ever being invented?

You would have had to go back in time and told the developers to fix all the games bugs before releasing it

2013. Kill the people who made the documentary, kill McRib so Evo doesn't pick up Melee.

I thought the first one happened in 2002

>Wonder why Melee makes Any Forums so angry
>Remember I'm on Any Forums
Oh wait, I actually like video games!

Attached: 515.png (480x360, 120.78K)

>To them it doesn't matter how much better other games are, so long as it isn't Melee they're scared to try it.
because all the "other games" do is copy melee
if you want your game to be successful you need it to be original and stand on its own legs, like brawlhalla

Attached: 1614322483092.gif (250x188, 418.16K)

>why didn't this group of players, who already get shit from nintendo by just playing an older game, switch to a modification as their primary game?
yeah great question retard

I don't hate Melee but I'm certainly mad that P+ isn't thriving when I genuinely believe it's the best smash in terms of gameplay.
Best balance, interesting characters, fun movement, but not a fucking jankfest like melee is. Fuck Nintendo and fuck stubborn autists for only playing melee.

You clearly don’t enjoy Melee though, if you actually enjoyed it you wouldn’t play it for the glitches and only play on certain stages and no items

i couldnt imgaine being this much of a cuckholded faggot for nintendo of all companies lmao

I fucking love PM and will be thrilled when I don't have to sift through some autistic discord server full of children and pedos to find a match

So they're battered housewives?

>these people prefer game X over game Y
>I prefer game Y over game X
>clearly I am the One True Vidya Enjoyer and everyone else HATES VIDEO GAMES
Any Forums moment

yes but that was because the game was new

>>I prefer game Y over game X
But all of the melee detractors don't simply stop at this logic. They insist we "move on" to supposedly better games. They do not entertain the idea that perhaps we still prefer Melee, or play multiple games alongside Melee.

I, for one, am quite happy with the rollback advances Brawlfags are making. Although I am upset that rollback is independent from matchmaking and there's still a long way to go after this project is finished until we have something as seamless and convenient as Slippi.