Dark Souls 2

Dragon Shrine... home...

Attached: dragonshrine.jpg (1100x619, 124.19K)

It's a good game just not a good souls game

Nah, it's a good souls game.

Beside Heide Tower, the later part of the game was much better done than the first half

>Dragon Shrine... home...
Shanallote?

I havent played this garbage since DS3 came out. I'm starting to forget all the areas and I am so glad.

I hate this retarded parroting so much.

Lost bastile and forest are amazing areas with a lot of side content.

KINO

It's better than three :)

Attached: 1396925715558.png (354x347, 121.44K)

I'm glad you're able to enjoy things that most don't

Why does this game enrage the redditsouls community soul much?

I don't know and I don't care what they think. Nobody should.

Most people agree that three is uninspired trash - it's no different than a mediocre mixtape.

anyway

sekiro > BB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DS1 > DS2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DS3

Attached: 1618267075570.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

If most people didn't like it why is it rated Very High on steam? Why is it the highest rated Souls game by critics?

Youtuber quote

Attached: miyathink.jpg (800x450, 41.18K)

It's more of a souls game than 3 is.

Cope. It's not just a bad souls game but a bad game in general.

3 is better than 2, the art is a lot better, areas are more memorable, and it handles similarly to 1. That being said it's still poisoned by 2's influence, the lore is fucked, every boss is an autistic meltdown of out of place anime particle effects to the point where it is just a touch toned down from FFXIV, and the enemy placement is cheesy and tedious as fuck. Any retard that has played the Souls series for more than 5 minutes is not going to ever be taken off guard by any of the enemy placements in 3. In that one part of it where you're on a roof (been forever since I played it) you just keep going on and on this boring fucking linear pathway, and at EVERY nook and cranny you see it coming from a mile away, "yeah this is gonna be an ambush." Fuck, it's so lazy, not even hard just tedious bullshit. But it's still more tolerable than 2 where nearly every enemy encounter is just a slow, turn-based gank where you're flooded with 3+ enemies at one time and if you try to attack more than once you'll get stunlock-raped into a corner because poise doesn't exist. The only fun part of 2 was when I got to ruin other people's fun through covenants or invasion bosses like mirror knight.

Anyway, anyone got good art of the darkmoon knightess?

Attached: 5d6mOEF.jpg (640x640, 98.2K)

God, what a shitty area. No wonder they made half of it skippable in SotFS. And the Ancient Dragon boss is shockingly bad. One of the worst in the series. Why are there people who even defend Dark Souls II? It's astonishing how someone can have a bad enough taste to like Dragon Shrine.

But, as we all know, flies and other pests like shit anyway.

Attached: harold.jpg (434x500, 62.11K)

>art was better
You mean the derivative shit that were leftover from BB?

it alright