Game changes it's rules just to fuck you

>game changes it's rules just to fuck you
I don't even know why I'm still playing this shit. If you're trying to be inovative and not use the same drill + basic projectile fast wand you're getting fucked because no fun allowed.
>wanna use electrical arc while immune to electricity ? it does explosions as well, fuck you
>wanna use bubble bounce ? bubbles hurt you because fuck you
>wanna use linear arc projectile modifier ? it'll modify all your spells, why ? fuck you

Attached: No.png (248x230, 35.78K)

dont ask questions, dont try to innovate, just use the same builds and look forward to the next run

cope

>play game
>all these complaints are tiny and inconsequential
i'm a retard and have heard complaints like yours in a number of games i wanted to try and got seriously concerned. then when i actually play it, i realize the complaints are completely fucking stupid and either make sense in the context of the mechanics or at the very least aren't nearly as big of a problem as they're proclaimed to be
GET GUD user
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN POSTING HERE? HAVE YOU NOT TAKEN THE PHRASE TO HEART YET?

what is your favorite wand?

Attached: travel wand.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

while that shit isn't logically consistent, you can still learn from it and never die that way again

it stops being fun when you realize more than half the spell library is useless

>That lightning complaint
It literally creates a big explosion, yes. It's easy to get caught off guard by it the first time it happens but it makes perfect sense. The spell blasts it's targets to kingdom come, you think electromagnetism is doing that shit?

Electric arc not lightning brainlet

Have you considered reading? It states that it creates lightning between the projectiles and lightning is known to cause explosive impacts. It's called critical thinking

I love this game and imo it's a 10/10 flawless victory fatality however the fucking spells that kill you unless you happen to be invulnerable to that element is where the RNG goes way overboard for me.

The chances of you getting an immunity perk for an element AND get that element spell never happens

Chances are you can use those spells without any immunities if you are better at playing, or build your wand better.

I love that Noita absolutely destroys zoomers who never played nethack or dwarf fortress, they genuinely can't deal with chaos and need a constant feeling of improvement or else they get mindbroken

What's that? A game about random items where a select few are obviously vastly superior to everything else to the point if you don't have them you're almost guaranteed to die because it's not that the good items are good but the other items are shit?
Wow, it's like it's a fucking "roguelike" just like every other fucking garbage game with random procedural shit instead of good design.

I'm glad people are waking up to how garbage this game is

>good design
eat shit, roguelikes have been always the best games for RPG shit, its far more interesting design wise something that has a recurring progression than something that is literally a skinner box of small puzzles put in a single line of solutions

btw all your new zoomer "roguelikes" are actually roguelites, because real roguelikes like dungeon crawl stone soup, nethack or tales of maj'eyal have some incredibly well designed progression systems

anyone who replies against noita being emotional and angry is genuinely a zoomer who can't deal with actual challenge

do you get paid to defend Noita or were you born a schizo

>copies spell
>becomes immune to it
WOOOOW

Attached: hecking heck.webm (500x500, 956.65K)

Attached: 1610043657217.png (163x56, 16.39K)

It's more like
>Game requires 500 hours to START having fun

Fascinating game, but I have NEVER felt like I had fun while playing. It always feels like wasted time.

I mostly lurk but i'm absolutely tired of these shit tier opinions that come from actual hollow knight newfags saying
>muh well designed perfectly fine linear progression
just because they haven't hit the wall when games feel like literal toys when they are "perfectly designed"

>I mostly lurk
no you don't
you make noita threads then aggressively attack anyone who criticizes the game
seen it multiple times

No, half the spell library is designed for enemies to use against you in a shuffle wand

Attached: noita[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F5flk0w.aac].webm (640x480, 2.99M)

Actually I think those little bastards are just immune to explosions? They are immune to something for sure, I just don't remember what

at last I truly see

Attached: 1627363399239.png (1156x1225, 119.09K)

I play this game with god mode on and it's a lot of fun

>ywn play noita for the first time again
the level of destructibility and the mystery it was shrouded in made it feel like such an awesome first experience
it's one of the only games i wish i could play again for the first time - it had that much of an impression on me.

The feeling I got when I cast Explosion for the first time was pretty unique, it's been a really long time since a game made me feel that way
>mfw i take like the 30 damage or whatever

Attached: 1644747999280.jpg (426x382, 11.7K)

unironically better than being an edit wands everywhere mod nigger

that last point is wrong. it will modify all your spells if you cast it all at once, it only modifies whatever spells are partnered while casting