Oh boy i sure cant wait for sonic to need a wisp to be able to do the homing attack!

oh boy i sure cant wait for sonic to need a wisp to be able to do the homing attack!

Attached: 4988C48A-CC00-4DCE-8621-C9EFCCA16236.jpg (1669x1706, 266.67K)

He doesn't even need a homing attack if you design your levels/hazards properly

Attached: srb2-title.png (640x400, 54.08K)

fighting enemies in this game is fucking boring, the enemies are shit and sonic's offensive capabilities are shit
its fine for a simpler classic style game but its boring as sin and it gets old really fast
i miss being able to do a tornado and boost trough enemies and do a light speed dash, sonic needs more combat in his games

he does because its a pain in the dick to hit anything without the homing feature, thats the whole fucking reason it was added, in some classic shitstain its not necessary because you're just running to the end of the level and dont have to engage any of the enemies
but if you do want to engage the enemies thats a pain in the dick and requires practice, i suppose if you're some turbo autist you'll have fun training yourself to hit enemies perfectly without a homing attack

>new bad old good

>triggered so hard by Classickino that you have to blatantly samefag
lmao nigga that's embarrassing

Attached: 1628908534853.gif (895x274, 46.79K)

Disagree, the gameplay is a million times more engaging even just on the basis of having actual fucking platforming which Sonic hasn't had in eons. And if you get bored of the main campaign there are shit tons of high quality community made campaigns/maps as well.

It is better than any official Sonic game and it completely BTFOs the idea that Sonic can't work in 3D. How you can possibly claim it's more 'basic' than any modern Sonic game I can't understand either unless you consider automated go fast sections gameplay.

>classickino
you mean running to the end of the level and occasionally jumping on muh floaty platforms the game

This is a fallacy because you're implying that old stuff cannot be better than new stuff when it clearly can be an in fact is in this case.

QTE garbage from Adventure is the old, Doom mod is the new, dummy.

because platforming is aids
unironically go play mario
> And if you get bored of the main campaign there are shit tons of high quality community made campaigns/maps as well.
oh you mean those superior mods modeled after adventurekino ok cause classic niggertry is so boring you need to inject modern features into it so that it becomes playable
>It is better than any official Sonic game
no
>BTFOs the idea that Sonic can't work in 3D
adventure made it work the first time
>How you can possibly claim it's more 'basic' than any modern Sonic game I can't understand either unless you consider automated go fast sections gameplay.
>WAAAAH I WANNA DO THE LOOP MANUALLY
fuck off

no
mods based off new shit
cope

Should I make a Sonic fangame per year?

No, the old shit is the glitchy scripted to hell pile of shit, the Doom mod goes out of its way to let you actually play the game.

so you like wisps and have pronouns in your twitter bio got it

No, I'm not an Adventurefag.

if you're not gonna open source it dont fucking bother, sick of your shitty tech demos

classic trannies are the ones that like meta era cancer THOUGH

I'm not him and I don't like adventure or boost shit. Adventure is a lot better than boost but classic is better than adventure.

No need to homing attack anything when you've got a gun.

Attached: shadow-the-hedgehog-photo-u2.jfif.jpg (750x563, 26.31K)

only because incompetent niggers at sega dont know how to polish the formula so you have a bunch of screeching soiniggers shitting on it pretending to know shit about fuck when it comes to sonic, classic gameplay is basic as fuck and easy to polish so thats not fucking impressive
fans have done plenty of adventure fangames showing it can be done sega is just a shit nigger company that doesnt care about quality and sonic team is full of braindead soulless golems that dont care anymore

I'm him, Adventure and Boost are the same thing, except Boost had one good game in Generations as opposed to none.

Classic sonic is one of the most complicated platformers there is in terms of stage design and physics. Have you considered you might just not like the genre?

the only good boost games were rush colors ds and unleashed any other answer is wrong
gens was nostalgia pandering meta era reddit era mario tier cringy overrated garbage that faggots praise because it so easy a retarded child could play it
>boost and adventure are the same
kill yourself
boost is a stupid gimmick that needs to fucking die already and i say that despite liking unleashed

i dont like classic niggers holding modern sonic back in gameplay and storytelling

guns in adventure gameplay could have worked but sonic team niggers ruined it so of course thats gotta mean that the concept is inherently flawed and cant ever work ever cause some shit incompetent company full of old senile geezers got it wrong the first time

Why are Gamecubefags like this?

>gamecubefags
porting sonic games to nintendie consoles was a mistake cause it brought in an influx of nintendie soiniggers to the franchise
i grew up with ps2

I agree. Normal enemies in 3D platformers are little more than a nuinsance so homing isn't really needed and the bosses actually felt challenging for once without just having to wait for an opening and spamming homing.