Think to offer Woody a drink

>Think to offer Woody a drink
>Smash his head in instead
WHAT THE FUCK?

Attached: c8a.jpg (440x498, 21.38K)

I'm ESL and it was pretty obv what this means.

But you're not a retarded ESL like OP. Big difference.

Ty user I hope you have a nice week.

>passive-aggressive
Sign og low IQ.

Glass him is not something you hear in America

You're both idiots. If I could come up with an american expression right now, you wouldn't get it

[Hit Him]

I'm convinced the only people who didn't know what would happen are autists. the context, the expression on Bigby's face, the fact that he and the Woodsman hate each other, all of it points to "[Glass Him]" being a shot across the head with a glass. the only person who wouldn't get that is someone who doesn't understand social cues.

I refuse to believe Any Forums was this retarded TWA originally came out and didn't know what "glass him" actually meant

This or non-native English speakers.

>the context
The guy spilling out his sorrows?

Never played the game but I bet the retards who complain about this are the same that complain about comforting Misha

Attached: 1514242495079.jpg (800x600, 95.06K)

>pretend to be retarded
>for fake attention on an internet imageboard

Attached: 1609267417573.jpg (750x558, 184.61K)

I really don't believe anyone that says they didn't know what was going to happen when they chose [Glass Him] or [Comford Misha.]

Attached: 1480588977924.gif (476x264, 1.13M)

I meant it honestly

Ironic, guess the user you responded to is the autist that doesn't get social cues.

based schizo

I assumed you were OP trying to save his dead thread (that's now no longer dead for some reason), my mistake.

the guy who cut you open and ripped a girl out of your gut hundreds of years ago and has been bragging about it ever since? the guy who tried to beat a woman to death because he couldn't get hard? the guy who is telling you his woe-as-me sob story and sniping at you while he does it? that guy?

The Woodsman got what was coming to him.

my parents always used to tell me to "beer them" which meant to give them a beer, so I thought it just meant give him a glass (of beer, presumably)

How about "Tyrone offered to come over and keep my fat wife company while I take his kids to Walmart to load up on cheap Chinese toys and high fructose corn syrup?" Rolls right off the tongue and is practically a national slogan.

>parents made him into a servant monkey